Worst Bump You Have Seen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

1-Sid breaking his lower leg when trying to jump of the top of the rope.
2-Mike Foley being thrown off the top of the "Hell in a cell cage" by the Undertaker to the announce table in 1998.
3-Owen Hart death in 1999
4-Batista receiving a sludge hammer from HHH to the face when Batista was on the top rope and jumped towards HHH and got a sledge hammer to the face.

PeepShow

Damn you WS :2up:

I was just about to post the Sid one......lol. But ya, the Sid Vicious one has to be one of the worst. It was just nasty. Some say that his boot just came off, but IDK, it still looks nasty.

[yt]DQ_RR9WjUlI[/yt]

Marvel26

Reaction score
I hate it when things like that happen^^

At my school someone did the same thing to his arm...Sick

Reaction score
when sabu fell on his head and his neck snapped,sid and owen obviously ,foley from the cage and a guy who died in a match with kahli,

Reaction score
No doubt for sickest bump for the Owen incident. RIP Owen.
Other than that I want to say the Sid Vicious kick from the top turnbuckle. The one where he broke his leg. Also any of the many matches in WWE and WCW where someone fell from the titantron. O how I miss the good ol days.

Reaction score
All of yous have got it wrong so far Sabu vs Terry Funk,Born to be Wired 97.

2 main parts when Sabu goes for the air Sabu leg drop and land in barbwire.2has to be the pinfall at the end when there wrapped in barbwire with no clear winner.

Ico Diablo

Reaction score
the wobest bump ever was the ultimaet warrior slamming andre the giant

bangsurluna

Reaction score
When Sexxy Eddy cut his arm.
There was blood squirting all over the place.
Nasty ass shit.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I agree with the Sid breaking his leg, that just look like it hurt so bad. The whole Mankind/Taker HIAC was full of bumps that had to hurt, especially since Taker wrestled that whole match with a broken foot. I saw a video where Lita did a dive through the ropes and looked like she snapped her neck, I don't know how she avoided it. Oh and RIP the Owen Hart tragedy, although noone ever SAW it besides the people who were there.

Mr. Mat

makind/taker one that sicks out in my head all he time great moment
owen hart one R.I.P. the sadest one in history

anyone remember when rhyno gored tajirir through the SD titantron classic

Reinvented

Reaction score
This might not have been the biggest bump ever compared to jumping off a cage or a roof....Its when RVD took that RKO in his last match on Raw I thought he was dead for a second......Also when RVD took that piledriver from Tommy Dreamer in the REAL ECW..

When Shane jumped off the side of the titantron didn't look like it hurt but it was sexy.

Everyone basically said them all the Hell in the Cell. The Owen Hart fall.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
anyone remember when rhyno gored tajirir through the SD titantron classic
The week after, they changed the stage to the new one with the fist :D. I wouldn't call it a bump though. Oh..It was Jericho who he gored becuase it was part of the Invasion angle (with Jericho calling Steph a ho and stuff lol).

The crazy ass ladder bumps are the best. At ONS WGTT vs. Hardyz was full of 'em. Shelton bouncing off the ladder and jumping off it and hitting himself on it between his legs. OUCH!

BruisedNbattered

Reaction score
I would say when Undertaker threw Mick Foley off the top of the cage and onto the table.