World Wrestling Entertainment: The Second Coming

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

MITB
Wow! Crazy match man it was really something. I loved how you had tons of action and spots and managed to keep the match not so jumbled up so we actually knew what was happening. MVP won, I predicted that I must admit.
Rock/Foley
Regular promo. Above average as most promos by thee guys are. So yea. Great one. In character and did everything it was meant to. Well done.
Punk vs. Joe
Like said by many. I think in this match you took away the novelty of having a Punk and Joe match. It kinda spoiled it for me coz having a match between these two is BIG and I mean BIG. It was brave but it did not quite do it for me.
Raven
Great promo and as said many times before, perfectly like Raven should be. A scary, twisted character yet sensitive about people's judgement. Soft yet hardcore. Lol, awsomeness in a can.
Foley vs. Raven
Dude this match was crazy as fuck! I have not seen anything like it. The Raven Effect off the apron onto TWO BURNING TABLES! "Holy fuck" chant. I have admit this was amazing.

Great first part man. Best match so far is MITB. Can't wait to see more.

I will finish this when I get back from work.