World Wrestling Entertainment - Bringing back the Attitude

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Reaction score
Sunday 27th July 2008

Courtesy of WWE.COM

Preview

Hulkamania Is Running Wild

July 28, 2008

Z.jpg

Last week on Raw, Hulk Hogan defeated 7 other superstars to become the No.1 Contender for Triple H's WWE Championship, with the match set to take place at Summerslam. Triple H has told WWE.COM exclusively that he will open the show and address the situation.

After Jeff Hardy successfully defeated Mr. Kennedy, Chris Jericho came out to the ring and invited him to be his guest on the Highlight Reel this week. Jericho told Hardy he is gonig to ask for something, what could it be?

What will happen in the enxt Chapter of the saga between Batista and Edge. Last week the two defeated Paul London and Brian Kendrick, afterwards Batista shaked Edge's hand. Is Edge planning something for "The Animal", or is there more to Edge than we know?

Catch this and a lot more on the USA Network at 8/7CT

Ooc: I haven't had much time to write Raw, as I am involved in a Junior Darts League for the next few weeks/ So I have been fitting in a lot of practice for my first match, which will be on Thursday. The first part is done, but I will keep you updated with any updates on this post.

Reaction score
nice wrestler of the week and raw preview there. i'll be reading definately, seems good.

1chiban

Reaction score
Good luck with the darts man. Hard game to master.

Status
Not open for further replies.