World War III Prediction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Hey, who likes dancing Takei?

2095f004317029597845b66b8747850f.gif

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
The US may have paper 'allies' but I don't see many of them being willing to have our back in a fight that A.) Doesn't directly involve them and B.)

You underestimate how far the UK is willing to go to make sure we remain the US's best mates and #1 asslickers. We would go straight in against China and nominate our pussy-ass military to be on the front-line.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You underestimate how far the UK is willing to go to make sure we remain the US's best mates and #1 asslickers. We would go straight in against China and nominate our pussy-ass military to be on the front-line.

Maybe today, but if the scenario unfolds as I suspect it might it much further down the line could seem like a good time for the UK to sit back and let the US ship sink. Leaders of powerful countries are a lot like high school girls. They are all buddies with each other but in reality they all hate each other and want to see the others fail at everything.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Maybe today, but if the scenario unfolds as I suspect it might it much further down the line could seem like a good time for the UK to sit back and let the US ship sink. Leaders of powerful countries are a lot like high school girls. They are all buddies with each other but in reality they all hate each other and want to see the others fail at everything.

This is what i assume also. We are all buddy buddy, but when push comes to shove who wants to fuck their country up for the sake of a power hungry, near broke nation who believes they are > everyone else (outside of Israel)

Please believe US would leave you hanging, i dont think it's too far to assume other countries see the US for what they are, and will choose to wait it out unless the conflict comes to the homefront.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:

Once again, you underestimate us.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Way to make a decent discussion get flushed down the toilet.

i dont mean to take it off topic. but dont doubt the illuminati man. u dont think with all the corruption theres some form of higher authority above the government. a group of people pulling the strings?
they already control the mainstream news, they also control politicians, the same people that help pass laws.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Ambrose said:
Obviously, a lot of shit is stirring. Something tells me a World War 3 will happen. The only question is WHEN will it happen. If I had a guess I'd say in the next 40-50 years.

WW3 has NOT HAVE BEEN!? :damn: What did I missed in my history book!?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
WW3 has NOT HAVE BEEN!? :damn: What did I missed in my history book!?

:mad2:

It happened last week bro.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Divide and Conquer. :pity:

...They have us divided against each other... Its only a matter of time. :obama: