World War III Prediction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Make no mistake that China hates the US. Once China starts to realize that we aren't going to make good on our debts that we owe them, that our dollar is worthless paper and that we are still pressuring middle eastern countries/Iran into doing what we want them to do with their oil.. sh*t will hit the fan.

It all comes down to if/when more middle eastern countries start to stand up and give the US the finger. Obviously it's not a smart thing to do on the surface because every time it's happened since the end of the Cold War the US has found a way to invade those countries.

China already gave us the finger http://www.sott.net/article/251144-Dollar-no-longer-primary-oil-currency-China-begins-to-sell-oil-using-Yuan

if you don't see how the groundwork is being laid for war idk what to tell you. I guess maybe it depends on your definition of 'for the forseeable future"

China and U.S. won't go to war. I don't know what to tell you buddy, it's not happening.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Rock solid reasoning. I won't dare argue with your superior intellect next time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Now we're calling names. Bitchin times. You gave an overly simplified answer to a complex question and after I responded you're only retort is now more or less"WON'T HAPPEN BRO"

Again, great stuff.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
What I first posted should be sufficient enough to avoid such a condecending reply in the first place. I'll go into it more if you'd like, but you will disregard what I say as simplistic, and take your own view on it. Hell I'd agree with you, but we'd both be wrong.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So are we just arguing about arguing now? I don't see what is condescending unless you don't like the fact that I said "than Idk what to tell you". Your point was they are too attached financially and when I bring up reasons for that relationship to potentially deteriorate you ignore it and instead bring us to where we are now with your buffoonery. Wonderful.

If anyone is being condescending it's you. You can check that 'buddy' shit at the door. I'm not your dog and I'm not 4 years old.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
So are we just arguing about arguing now? I don't see what is condescending unless you don't like the fact that I said "than Idk what to tell you". Your point was they are too attached financially and when I bring up reasons for that relationship to potentially deteriorate you ignore it and instead bring us to where we are now with your buffoonery. Wonderful.

If anyone is being condescending it's you. You can check that 'buddy' sh*t at the door. I'm not your dog and I'm not 4 years old.

No it was in response to the second post, of course. Which was clearly condecending, and I ignored your post because it's a hypothetical.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
How is it hypothetical when it is already beginning to happen? Do you really think that China being the first country to step out and begin selling oil for currency that isn't the $ is a none issue? It might be the first step towards inevitable conflict but that is a damn big first step.

And we are just ignoring anything that is hypothetical in a thread entitled "predict WWIII?" I mean come the fuck on; 99% of this shit is hypothetical.

but to just look at things as they are and assume they will stay that way is a very naive way of thinking.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
How is it hypothetical when it is already beginning to happen? Do you really think that China being the first country to step out and begin selling oil for currency that isn't the $ is a none issue? It might be the first step towards inevitable conflict but that is a damn big first step.

And we are just ignoring anything that is hypothetical in a thread entitled "predict WWIII?" I mean come the f*ck on; 99% of this shit is hypothetical.

but to just look at things as they are and assume they will stay that way is a very naive way of thinking.

Hypothetically, Yes, we could be dragged into a war with China. Maybe it could happen, but for the reasons i've mentioned in my intial post, I don't think so. NATO nations wouldn't buy from China and an economic war would be waged( though most of Nato nations also owe something to China) The best option for China is to avoid such war because their economic activities depends on Western Europe and America. In an economic war, they both stand to lose a lot. China could survive without us, and although US could survive, it depends on the bond China holds. First, the USA will need to nullify the bond, then they can think of War! But then again, Russia is there and is China's biggest Ally, so that'd be dumb for us to do. The truth is, the war would be too deep to dig the countries involve out of it. Seriously, such war will be harsh on humanity and would be nuclear.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The last part is nothing more than a baseless assumption. If we can't use hypothetical than baseless assumptions surely aren't allowed. There is no reason to think that just because nuclear weapons are available that any country would be dumb enough to use them. Every country with nukes knows that if they ever used them the entire world would essentially be one giant mushroom cloud.

Your post seems to be dealing with the US declaring some sort of war with China, when I am mostly talking about China starting the shit. You still haven't touched on the main point I am trying to get across which is what do you think China's reaction is going to be when they realize they won't be receiving the debts we owe them? Does China really think we are ever going to make good on a trillion dollars? A FUCKING TRILLION??? Yea, America is just going to shit out a trillion dollars. Oh wait, we already tried that and now all we have to show for it is a diminishing dollar value and a bunch of countries that are pissed off about it.

Maybe I'm wrong though and everything will be peaches and rainbows and things will just continue on.

As long as there are people there will be war. Just as a general principal when you have two alphas like China and the US things are going to be tense between the two, and tense they are. It doesn't take much to heighten those tensions and the pot will start to boil over.

And again, it comes back to your "forseeable future" quote. I'm not predicting this shit will happen tomorrow and maybe not even my lifetime.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
The last part is nothing more than a baseless assumption. If we can't use hypothetical than baseless assumptions surely aren't allowed. There is no reason to think that just because nuclear weapons are available that any country would be dumb enough to use them. Every country with nukes knows that if they ever used them the entire world would essentially be one giant mushroom cloud.

Your post seems to be dealing with the US declaring some sort of war with China, when I am mostly talking about China starting the shit. You still haven't touched on the main point I am trying to get across which is what do you think China's reaction is going to be when they realize they won't be receiving the debts we owe them? Does China really think we are ever going to make good on a trillion dollars? A FUCKING TRILLION??? Yea, America is just going to shit out a trillion dollars. Oh wait, we already tried that and now all we have to show for it is a diminishing dollar value and a bunch of countries that are pissed off about it.

Maybe I'm wrong though and everything will be peaches and rainbows and things will just continue on.

As long as there are people there will be war. Just as a general principal when you have two alphas like China and the US things are going to be tense between the two, and tense they are. It doesn't take much to heighten those tensions and the pot will start to boil over.

And again, it comes back to your "forseeable future" quote. I'm not predicting this shit will happen tomorrow and maybe not even my lifetime.

Oh come on the entire thread is baseless, assumptious, and hypothetical. Other than the nuclear weapons Russia has, what else does China have? NOTHING. Russia is yet to spend tens of billions to overhaul its entire military while U.S. has indebted itself to advancing more than other nations in the military fleet program. Our defense accounts roughly $600billion + a yearlink, about 1/7th that of China and Russia combined. Don't forget as well that U.S. has allies, Europe and Asia, Japan and South Korea are bitter enemies to China and North Korea respectively, pretty strong allies of the U.S.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So now you acknowledge the entire thread as hypothetical but before said you ignored part of my post for being hypothetical. By that logic you would have ignored this entire thread :pity1:

What does China have besides Russia? For starters they have a billion damn people. Not a bad start. Their military is also the largest in the world. They have a huge Air Force, Army & Navy. The US may outspend them, but who knows how long we can realistically keep that up.

The US may have paper 'allies' but I don't see many of them being willing to have our back in a fight that A.) Doesn't directly involve them and B.) We deserve to have to fight by ourselves. I guess it depends on how much they want to play along or if they decide it's time to watch us crumble. Point to me one empire that hasn't fallen; they all do. Maybe the US's time is coming more quickly than most think? It's not nearly as farfetched as it sounds.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
So now you acknowledge the entire thread as hypothetical but before said you ignored part of my post for being hypothetical. By that logic you would have ignored this entire thread :pity1:

What does China have besides Russia? For starters they have a billion damn people. Not a bad start. Their military is also the largest in the world. They have a huge Air Force, Army & Navy. The US may outspend them, but who knows how long we can realistically keep that up.

The US may have paper 'allies' but I don't see many of them being willing to have our back in a fight that A.) Doesn't directly involve them and B.) We deserve to have to fight by ourselves. I guess it depends on how much they want to play along or if they decide it's time to watch us crumble. Point to me one empire that hasn't fallen; they all do. Maybe the US's time is coming more quickly than most think? It's not nearly as farfetched as it sounds.

You know what, you're right. We will go back to the forseeable future aspect, and how it may never happen in your life time. Someday, somewhere, a war will happen. You're a P r o p h e t I'm wrong.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Danielson said:
you're right. I'm wrong.

Even though you are clearly being a sarcastic little bitch about it, I'm just going to take that post at face value.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Even though you are clearly being a sarcastic little bitch about it, I'm just going to take that post at face value.

Better than being a condecending jackass, I suppose.