World War III Prediction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Meh, I live from day to day.. We'll see what happens.

Got my letter to be called up for a war 2 years ago.. We'll see.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Meh, I live from day to day.. We'll see what happens.

Got my letter to be called up for a war 2 years ago.. We'll see.

Hold on, do you mean a letter that makes it obligatory for you to go to war whether you want to or not?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I can see war happening but tbh can't really see a WW3, theres too many new weapons that would be too destructive and the UN plays a big part in it as well imo, they wouldn't allow it to happen, I mean when Britain went into Iraq had to go to the UN, have a vote on whether we could do it or not and we have restrictions on amount of troops we can have in there, it's just too policed and all that now imo.

And I was sorry because I was saying I thought his opinion was wrong lol.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Hold on, do you mean a letter that makes it obligatory for you to go to war whether you want to or not?

Yes. If the time is there, and it's serious, I could be called up for service whether I want it or not.

Don't you want to fight for your country if needed?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
China knows this. Russia knows this. if we f*ck with Iran (Chinese/Russian ally) you can bet your ass WWIII will be triggered (SCSA voice) ::snaps fingers:: JUST LIKE THAT

This. Especially with issues in Turkey and Israel starting shit constantly, i wouldnt be surprised if it was sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
I can see war happening but tbh can't really see a WW3, theres too many new weapons that would be too destructive and the UN plays a big part in it as well imo, they wouldn't allow it to happen, I mean when Britain went into Iraq had to go to the UN, have a vote on whether we could do it or not and we have restrictions on amount of troops we can have in there, it's just too policed and all that now imo.

And I was sorry because I was saying I thought his opinion was wrong lol.

It's not gonna have shit to do with the UN. the US is fighting wars without permission from the UN all over the damn place and have been since the end of the Cold War. If the US keeps doing that, slinging dick like blueberries, and fucks with the wrong cats it will set off Russia & China.

WWIII = Russia/China vs USA. You don't think other countries will take sides once that shit gets underway? I can only speculate but I have to imagine in the hypothetical scenario that those lines were drawn in the sand that other countries would be involved. You already know Iran would jump at the chance to help them as would a lot of middle eastern countries. Maybe Germany sees some shit hitting the fan and turns heel for old times sake just because they're bored.

Paul H.

Jobber
Reaction score
USA and China could never go to war. USA needs China for clothes/shoes/everything pretty much, China needs USA for money.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Nirvana said:
USA and China could never go to war. USA needs China for clothes/shoes/everything pretty much, China needs USA for money.

The US Dollar is in the toilet. If the countries we have deals with to only sell oil in US dollars decide to say lol fuck that and sell in another currency it will be even further in the shitter. If that happens and the US decides to try and humble the middle eastern/african countries who do this and it will bring China into the mix, who now no longer have money coming in from the broke ass USA who just has a bunch of paper money worth nothing

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
We also owe a substancial amount of debt to china, and the UN are full of people appointed, not voted, into a position. Shit will get real, real fast when/if China/Russia actually move into show what side they are on, and the US does what we do, and refuses to back down for brother Israel.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea it's pretty unfortunate that the country is run by jews (no offense Farooq)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
:true:^

And if you disagree, you're antisemitic

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
China and U.S. won't go to war. Not for the forseeable future anyways. Both sides are heavily invested in one another. Any kind of interuption would cost both countries, badly. They are basically attached at the hip with trade/investments. We are strategic rivals but any kind of move would be like killing half of a simease cat *pun* hehe

Also China's military is in no position to challenge the U.S. Their military prowness pales in comparison to us. We actually have shared interest in the middle east promoting stability and securing oil anyways.

Russia on the other hand, that's a bingo.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Make no mistake that China hates the US. Once China starts to realize that we aren't going to make good on our debts that we owe them, that our dollar is worthless paper and that we are still pressuring middle eastern countries/Iran into doing what we want them to do with their oil.. shit will hit the fan.

It all comes down to if/when more middle eastern countries start to stand up and give the US the finger. Obviously it's not a smart thing to do on the surface because every time it's happened since the end of the Cold War the US has found a way to invade those countries.

China already gave us the finger http://www.sott.net/article/251144-Dollar-no-longer-primary-oil-currency-China-begins-to-sell-oil-using-Yuan

if you don't see how the groundwork is being laid for war idk what to tell you. I guess maybe it depends on your definition of 'for the forseeable future"