World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’d have killed the bus driver.
The bus driver should be dead if he targeted the pgo lmfao what the fuck does barry smoke when he’s doing these games

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I had the DV on my scum list, though. I felt like my lynch was a poor one too, and given that scum were largely the ones driving it I'm not too upset. I don't have much nice to say about Poyser's play, so I won't say anything, except that his argument that I fit most of his possible scenarions was nonsense because, well, if he is selectively coming up with possibilities of course I'm going to appear, that's how bias works. I could also explain for hours about how claims are an important part of informing the lynch process, the bottom line is there is not only one way or form to play mafia.
I’m also the only guy that caught scum and got them lynched so :draper2

I got your read wrong, it happens. I also spent ages arguing to lynch both jeff and maestro that day and ended up talking myself into lynching you, that happens too. It also should never have been a losing lynch

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yall gotta admit I'm getting better at scum though. No more d1 lynched jeff
I had you on D1 too but this time you actually performed your piggybacking of me to bus the shit out of your teammate well :francis

improvement for sure

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
S
i cant stress enough on how its more town indicative to hold ur claim than scum indicative

scum wud always rather show off their fake claims to get free cleared cuz they arent worried of being shot by mafia (altho SK is a threat for sure)

but town are generally more scared of revealing their role because they become sitting duck to both mafia and SK

it makes no sense to me why players get suspected for not claiming

its just weird cultural shock for me
Scum don’t always have crafted fakes, hence why stalling your claim is viewed as scummy. Oftentimes it’s because you’re wagoning scum that haven’t figured out their claim yet, so they refuse on the basis that “this wagon sucks!”

by all means, try and defend yourself first. I’ve turned a wagon around on me plenty without claiming, as have others. You didn’t defend yourself well so you needed to claim

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm just gonna say

MVP - TFW

HM - Smark
HM - Jeff

Everyone's cool bro. Let's please not bring up the discord again btw. It is irrelevant to our site and is no longer associated in any fashion to it, we don't want it talked about on here anymore please. Same with discussions regarding banned personnel that have no association with our site. Mafia ain't that deep guys. Let's just try to have fun. For now, this chat will be locked if it keeps going.
You can’t outlaw talking about discord and people lol, don’t be daft. As long as they’re not linking it they can talk about whatever the fuck they want

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lol you don't know I had bad intentions. I repped in to help out Barry's game because there was a vacant spot. I got to make one post before being dealt with.

I then voiced my opinion on an issue that was being discussed. I'm well within my right to carry the opinion that the way the game here is played is inferior to how games I've started to play elsewhere are played. Call that what you want. It is my opinion and I'm allowed to have it.

YOU then made it a case of me being a bad player and not being able to play here and expressing you had a superior ppg etc blah blah blah. You did that.

I weighed in with my opinion on an issue that was being debated, and like Barry said, it's something that can be fixed going forward by adapting to what others prefer after trying some other games.

No issues here. No bad intentions here.
Where else do you play? The quality of mafia is better here than on mafiac by a lot

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyway unsurprisingly barry has killed my enjoyment of mafia again so I’ll be taking a break, but hope ekko’s game goes well!

Maestro

Reaction score
i am surprised how accurate my read was as scum, none of my top 3 were town last phase, i guess i have to keep this meta as town as well :mj

i think pendex lynch was a really bad one, mostly because of the tinfoiling of his playstyle, though those who were coming from his claim, thats kinda understandable. overall most vocal players were non townies this game, on top of that, the roles are stacked. i am proud of my team though, and congrats to tfw and cicada. it was a good game.

@Judge Barry thanks for the game, it was fun and chaotic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poyser

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Reactions: Death By Looch

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
@Judge Barry

why did he not get protected?
Because someone else protected him as well?

Also,
See?
I claimed.

:garrett
We swapped Ekko and Tweet, so anything targetted at Ekko would hit Tweet and vice versa.

Then we also redirected Ekko into the PGO to kill him so he had almost no hope

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
We also role copped you as town protetction which is why we killed you, also via Chris I think