World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Plus I didn't even insult anyone all game !

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He gonna b heated 4 sure lol

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I don't really understand exactly who the winners were but congratulations to them and thanks for the game!

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
You brought that shit up actually. I was humble in both my last games. It's you and your dummies who insist on trolling and signing up with bad intentions. And do a poor job at it to boot. Yall need to get over me and fast
Lol you don't know I had bad intentions. I repped in to help out Barry's game because there was a vacant spot. I got to make one post before being dealt with.

I then voiced my opinion on an issue that was being discussed. I'm well within my right to carry the opinion that the way the game here is played is inferior to how games I've started to play elsewhere are played. Call that what you want. It is my opinion and I'm allowed to have it.

YOU then made it a case of me being a bad player and not being able to play here and expressing you had a superior ppg etc blah blah blah. You did that.

I weighed in with my opinion on an issue that was being debated, and like Barry said, it's something that can be fixed going forward by adapting to what others prefer after trying some other games.

No issues here. No bad intentions here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He was voteless and you had a Double voter than took 2 extra votes to lynch, Jeff….:heston
I'm aware of how sweet the setup was for us and I'm not claiming to have done amazing don't worry :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lol you don't know I had bad intentions. I repped in to help out Barry's game because there was a vacant spot. I got to make one post before being dealt with.

I then voiced my opinion on an issue that was being discussed. I'm well within my right to carry the opinion that the way the game here is played is inferior to how games I've started to play elsewhere are played. Call that what you want. It is my opinion and I'm allowed to have it.

YOU then made it a case of me being a bad player and not being able to play here and expressing you had a superior ppg etc blah blah blah. You did that.

I weighed in with my opinion on an issue that was being debated, and like Barry said, it's something that can be fixed going forward by adapting to what others prefer after trying some other games.

Ok bud.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Tbf I think the objections come in to saying that we're playing mafia improperly per se, if you can see what I mean. It might have been bad usage of language but I don't think there was necessarily a need to say that we play mafia the wrong way. Mafia is a game open to interpretation and that's what's nice. Just hoping you catch what I mean at least.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hes just shit stirring like he always does then acts innocent, it's the same old troll job and it's boring af

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
  • Sad
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Tbf I think the objections come in to saying that we're playing mafia improperly per se, if you can see what I mean. It might have been bad usage of language but I don't think there was necessarily a need to say that we play mafia the wrong way. Mafia is a game open to interpretation and that's what's nice. Just hoping you catch what I mean at least.

I never said improperly, I said less pure. It's a very imperfect version of the game. But it works for the community here who like it played this way so that's fine. Its just not for me anymore having played elsewhere. I'm entitled to that opinion and it's not like I was just sharing to be 'elitist'. I was just adding on to ekko and supporting his points. It was never an attack on this community.

I totally get what you mean. There's no wrong way to play, I never said that. It's preference.

Thanks for your mature response btw. It's much easier to have a conversation with someone that isn't just attacking you and slandering your mafia playing ability out of nowhere lol