World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I think the logic around Pendex is sound. Scum not having protection with the vig shots and everything else in play would be pretty surprising. Plus our town protection flipping as well. I also do like the info potential from it, because a Maestro and Pendex team is very likely.

unvotev
vote Pendex

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I use the mobile browser. Play 100% on my phone.
Ye same, I tried tapatalk once (a long time ago) and seriously hated it. The mobile versions of this site are pretty good

Reactions: Doddsy

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
If people wanna play hardball with me I will lol, that's mafia. If you can't handle it a bit of aggression in your game then fair enough, but Im not gonna change it. Maestro was the one that started being hostile and refusing to be co-operative, I just matched it.

Poyser never shouts at me

KvRph.gif

• Love
Reactions: Doddsy and Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah the only thing I dislike on phone is ISO but thats not because of the mobile site, it's simply because it's a much smaller screen to look at 100s of posts :heston

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Off kilter question while we amass votes on Pendex, does everyone use Tapatalk for their phone mafia needs or has someone found a better option than this hunk of turd

I use Firefox for mobile, found I like it a lot better than chrome and I use it kn my desktop too so all my shit syncs

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I don't think I could ever play Mafia on my phone. It's so much faster in a keyboard just to power posts out. Also I bet doing multi-quoting is nightmare but I've never tried it lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't think I could ever play Mafia on my phone. It's so much faster in a keyboard just to power posts out. Also I bet doing multi-quoting is nightmare but I've never tried it lol
This is part of the reason I stopped them lmao. I play majority from my phone these days, tho being able to go on it in work again now is a bit easier

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How man more votes do we need now? 2?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Really annoying with 2 voteless ppl :francis

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Aren’t you the one that did a MQ of tweet suspicion once he was basically dead to rites or am I mixing that up with someone else lmao

I think you're referring to Maestro's post here which is where most of my sus came from. He even admitted only doing an ISO on Tweet because he was the leading wagon. Felt like a serious red flag for me. I would say he's very likely to be aligned with with Pendex if he flips scum here.

done one on @Tweet since its the leading wagon, feel free to defend yourself. but i am now liking how things stands for you, overall you've been dodgy, inconsistent and unclear.

this is the famous one that most of you had issues with right?

this is another post that is contradictory, he was reading ekko town because of due to past game reference, while here he was agreeing with abigail's post where abi was having the opposite reaction to past game reference. later on avoided abi when asked why he liked this post.

i wonder who are the number of other people?