World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
What is there to get upset over? I said it was like talking to a monkey because ive asked him the same question 5 times and he’s danced around it and spouted off some inane shite in response instead every time

he pops back calling me a r e tard but yeah I’m the bad one :heston

fuck outta here

everyone gets upset on here because you’re literally all fucking babies. It’s hardly like I’ve flamed anybody at all this game and yet I’ve got smark spitting his dummy out because I said he was being dense about something, lethal having a tantrum because I said he took the cowards way out and now this. Why don’t y’all grow the fuck up and act like adults
Poyser they're Americans

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What is there to get upset over? I said it was like talking to a monkey because ive asked him the same question 5 times and he’s danced around it and spouted off some inane shite in response instead every time

he pops back calling me a r e tard but yeah I’m the bad one :heston

fuck outta here

everyone gets upset on here because you’re literally all fucking babies. It’s hardly like I’ve flamed anybody at all this game and yet I’ve got smark spitting his dummy out because I said he was being dense about something, lethal having a tantrum because I said he took the cowards way out and now this. Why don’t y’all grow the fuck up and act like adults

I like you my guy...but in one game it's all these other peoples fault that they've only gotten mad at YOU? :lol

I think you're town tho and now's not the time so let's just vote this Pendex guy...well those of us with a vote :slip:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I agree people overreact a lot to you talking down to them bc you don't say anything ridiculously bad and they come at you with worse insults but that's not the point either lol

Pendex

Reaction score
He tried to call me the r word but I’m the toxic one :swaggyp
Book of John - Chapter 6, Verse 18: "You're very toxic and unpleasant. Or at least, that's how you come across. Maybe you could do with spending more time thinking about how other people view what you say."
when did I enable toxicity? the fuck are you on about?
i mean yeah poyser is annoying but I really don't appreciate being told I'm enabling toxicity when I've been pretty fucking respectful even when I was under heavy pressure. I resent that statement
Book of Mark - Chapter 6, Verse 89: "You can resent it all you like. I feel on several occasions, even just now, you have enabled and even encouraged or gone along with Poyser's diatribe. You're not the only one, but you're the most overt one I've seen here. Do you really think you've done your part to make new players feel like Poyser is an outlier here? I do not. If you do, you're entitled to that."
Poyser is always like this btw new people. He's the king at talking down to you and wondering why people get upset after
Book of Phillip - Chapter 52, Verse 2: " I have no idea how old Poyser is, but maybe he can use this as an opportunity to learn and grow as a person, then. "

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:cozy I mean I just told the guy who used the bad term to chill. U can be annoying but so can everyone and resulting to calling ppls names is never the cool thing to do. If poyser or anyone else says something you find insulting, why not just be like hey man I didn't really appreciate that specific comment . And then move on. Or take it to pm post game and talk it over like adults when heads are cooler. That's what I've been personally trying to do and for the most partvit been successful regardless if I've slipped up at times. Just some free advice for all involved

Reactions: Chris

Pendex

Reaction score
Book of Law - Chapter ???, Verse ???: "I'm not American."

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Book of John - Chapter 6, Verse 18: "You're very toxic and unpleasant. Or at least, that's how you come across. Maybe you could do with spending more time thinking about how other people view what you say."

Book of Mark - Chapter 6, Verse 89: "You can resent it all you like. I feel on several occasions, even just now, you have enabled and even encouraged or gone along with Poyser's diatribe. You're not the only one, but you're the most overt one I've seen here. Do you really think you've done your part to make new players feel like Poyser is an outlier here? I do not. If you do, you're entitled to that."
Book of Phillip - Chapter 52, Verse 2: " I have no idea how old Poyser is, but maybe he can use this as an opportunity to learn and grow as a person, then. "
Maestro s post were poor and made no sense. If you can't even laugh them off when they are ridiculous, i suggest you toughen up in mafia because that's some limp dick shit.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I agree people overreact a lot to you talking down to them bc you don't say anything ridiculously bad and they come at you with worse insults but that's not the point either lol
Yeah and notice how I don’t cry about the insults? :mj its because I’m not 12

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah and notice how I don’t cry about the insults? :mj its because I’m not 12

I thought it was because you liked the conflict myself :slip:

Pendex

Reaction score
:cozy I mean I just told the guy who used the bad term to chill. U can be annoying but so can everyone and resulting to calling ppls names is never the cool thing to do. If poyser or anyone else says something you find insulting, why not just be like hey man I didn't really appreciate that specific comment . And then move on. Or take it to pm post game and talk it over like adults when heads are cooler. That's what I've been personally trying to do and for the most partvit been successful regardless if I've slipped up at times. Just some free advice for all involved
Book of Revelation - Chapter 0, Verse 0: "I did exactly that, and the response from Poyser was not exactly great."