World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Do you have a preference between Jeff and Maestro if it comes down to it? They are at 3 and 4 votes respectfully. Pendex hasn't gained any votes since yours, so I'm unsure if that would go through today.
I'd go maestro over Jeff, I think I said that earlier

@Maestro

Why do you think Jeff is scum? Why didn't you answer my questions about town reads, do you have any?

Who do you think jeff's teammates are?

Jeff, can you put what you think the entire team is together?

TFW, you too whilst we're at it. Assuming smark/cp arent gonna be around unfortunately

@Doddsy are you still here?
Loosely on phone

jeff and tfw can be team as well, its weird how they are interracting with each other
:pogba

i do have town reads, nom and pendex. but why is that needed right now?

Why do you have pendex town?

I still feel pretty confident pendex is the best option. I'm a bit more open on a maestro lynch but I still think pendex is better

Maestro

Reaction score
my other issue @Maestro is that you say your reasoning is that me or t4 HAVE to be scum, yet from what I seen your reading Pendex town. we already had a faith healer flip, so should that logic not also apply there? Same thing with CP and Smark which I guess you sort of alluded to but it was pretty shakey iirc.

so I'll ask you, why do YOU think Pendex is town exactly based on the flips and claims weve gotten?

except, thats not the sole reason one of you have to to scum, i've stated that multiple times already, pendex leaning town based on play alone. i dont get how you use barry's hosting as both a favor for your defense at the same time shading me because of my claim, thats contradictory.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I agree with you that Pendex would likely give us a lot to work with , so that's logical. Obviously disagree on me, but that's to be expected

You understand if/when Pendex flips scum, and if he has a protective role, that’s two scum players who have been on you at night. One with protection and the other providing you with a gun. That would be an interesting scum strategy if you are town.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i dont get why you think thats the only way to play, how do you know i am not interested in doing so? also you havent given your town read as well.
i've given my town reads plenty of times m8

TFW
Doddsy
PHEN0M
Chris
The Lucha Bear

They're the locked ones.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
except, thats not the sole reason one of you have to to scum, i've stated that multiple times already, pendex leaning town based on play alone. i dont get how you use barry's hosting as both a favor for your defense at the same time shading me because of my claim, thats contradictory.

yeah i dont think your getting my point at all.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
what about pendex's play do you like?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You understand if/when Pendex flips scum, and if he has a protective role, that’s two scum players who have been on you at night. One with protection and the other providing you with a gun. That would be an interesting scum strategy if you are town.

meh, if you still think im scum tomorrow you can always try again if I'm alive :draper2 might as well stay consistent with your play :p

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
oh I’d be screaming from the mountain tops you need to be dead, don’t you worry. I’m upset we’re not getting you today because i don’t think we’ll get the votes.

• Sad
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I do get your point though Phenom, but as always, I can't speak for what goes on other scum player's brain when they use their night roles.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
whats with pendex's play that you dont like, because the only issue i can see is the claim
I'm gonna answer this one, please read his reasons for swapping from guarding Jeff to trying to lynch him today