World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Book of Phillip - Chapter 51, Verse 16: "Does 'Indy' refer to 'SK' here? If that is the case, I don't see why we are making the distinction, removing the SK removes a kill from the pool, which is arguably even more useful than a Mafia lynch. SK, like Mafia, is Scum, to me at least."
Did you claim yet

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
for the record, you dont have to be good at faking if you were provided with one. no idea how detailed they were in barrys last game though. poyser might tho

Fair point.

Still, seeing that a similar role is claimed and knowing what you have if it was a fake, it'd definitely make you pause and I feel like my reaction was pretty justified in the thread when I saw your role. Obviously you should feel safe claiming your actual role and I didn't which is fucked.

Pendex

Reaction score
when the game is close, removing the sk isnt always the best move, because at a certain point, they need to start shooting mafia
Book of Uriel - Chapter 68, Verse 93: "Sure, but my point is to say that we are still hunting for a liar in our midst, and I'm not much of a fan of trying to encourage overthinking it especially when there are positives to an SK lynch over a Mafia one at this very point in time. I think we should simply hunt for scum, whatever kind it happens to flip. "

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Fair point.

Still, seeing that a similar role is claimed and knowing what you have if it was a fake, it'd definitely make you pause and I feel like my reaction was pretty justified in the thread when I saw your role. Obviously you should feel safe claiming your actual role and I didn't which is fucked.
Im certainly not questioning the genuiness of your reaction,

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Book of Uriel - Chapter 68, Verse 93: "Sure, but my point is to say that we are still hunting for a liar in our midst, and I'm not much of a fan of trying to encourage overthinking it especially when there are positives to an SK lynch over a Mafia one at this very point in time. I think we should simply hunt for scum, whatever kind it happens to flip. "
Can you claim please? We are doing a mass claim, which means everybody must claim their role and character

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
we also need to vote out poyser before he fucks in endgame too because he doesnt count for numbers :heston the worst

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm Moriko Ishii, The Hunter’s Daughter.

PGO if you hadn't gathered that already.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I thought tweet was a pgo did we have 2 this game?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and gift giver ofc

Pendex

Reaction score
Book of Andrew - Chapter 18, Verse 66: " I am currently waiting on a host query to be answered, after which I will claim. It is not a major query, but I would prefer it answered before I claim so as to avoid providing misleading or inaccurate information. If I do not get an answer over the next hour I will just claim anyway. Is that acceptable? "