World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I wouldn't use it unless you guys say so with how the split is looking.

I can see where the indy spec comes from but I'm not indy. Seems dumb as fuck to claim that after Jeff if it's not my real role, it literally makes it Me vs Jeff and that is awful. I almost didn't want to fucking claim it lmao and it's role

BARRY

thats kind of my point regardling how you claimed. and the same fake claim spec applied to me, why woould we, if not town, be given fakes so similar to another town role, it would be dumb a.f :p

• Haha
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So my only conclusion is that Barry is an ass trying to punish role spec or some stupid shit

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you just said one of us is probably the indy, and now you are saying you wan to lynch one of us if we dont come clean? That's kind of weird, I don't think we can really afford to indy hunt today...
could easily be scum tho, the indy thing is just a hunch

but with a gunsmith and vig already claimed, clearly there arent two townies with vig and cop shots lol

Pendex

Reaction score
Book of Phillip - Chapter 51, Verse 16: "Does 'Indy' refer to 'SK' here? If that is the case, I don't see why we are making the distinction, removing the SK removes a kill from the pool, which is arguably even more useful than a Mafia lynch. SK, like Mafia, is Scum, to me at least."

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Book of Phillip - Chapter 51, Verse 16: "Does 'Indy' refer to 'SK' here? If that is the case, I don't see why we are making the distinction, removing the SK removes a kill from the pool, which is arguably even more useful than a Mafia lynch. SK, like Mafia, is Scum, to me at least."
when the game is close, removing the sk isnt always the best move, because at a certain point, they need to start shooting mafia

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
and also, just from a pure numbers pov. If its close then removing an SK is just another phase that mafia get closer to majority

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
or barry doesnt know what hes doing and gave it as a fake anyway lol

I don't think I'd even claim if it was a fake even though I'm not good at coming up with fakes. Literally probably claiming VT would look better tbh as I least had people town reading me on play and could survive a bit longer.

I think I'd understand where you guys were coming from more if I'd claimed before Jeff and felt safe with my claim, but I imagine Jeff would have been weirded out too if he'd seen my claim first.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
or barry doesnt know what hes doing and gave it as a fake anyway lol

True :heston But I think I would be fucking raging if I was scum and got CC'd like that in thread

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't think I'd even claim if it was a fake even though I'm not good at coming up with fakes. Literally probably claiming VT would look better tbh as I least had people town reading me on play and could survive a bit longer.

I think I'd understand where you guys were coming from more if I'd claimed before Jeff and felt safe with my claim, but I imagine Jeff would have been weirded out too if he'd seen my claim first.
Yeah, but I also dont think there is any way you're both town lol. As I said, we've had a gunsmith and a vig already flip, having another 2 people with those shots is kinda madness

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

for the record, you dont have to be good at faking if you were provided with one. no idea how detailed they were in barrys last game though. poyser might tho

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyway, lets finish mass claim. Maybe there's a watcher that can help!

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I totally get if you guys want to resolve me or Jeff but I think this is just a bad hosting choice and can't but feel it is to punish role speccing.

I do agree that is a lot of fucking vig shots in one game, I've never seen that many in any game I've played :lol

Reactions: Sister Abigail

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Jeff isn't the Indy and I'm not lynching TFW today