World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
We at least know it was a real role but I have known Gift Givers to be scum. It'd be helpful if we knew what the dagger actually does.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
My only problem with this is he was able to prove one usage but now won’t be able to help any further.

So in my estimation he’s either that unlucky and him and Jeff are on the up and up, or teammate Jeff is vouching for Tweet. Jeff seemed ready to go Tweet.

Last edited:

Maestro

Reaction score
Shiba, the adorable Shopkeep, Gift Giver. I got like 10 items I can give to others at night but got no idea what any of them do. I gave the Ritual Dagger to Jeff last night. I also got visited by Something Truly Evil which wanted me to sacrifice something, I picked one thing and now I'm VT.

also why did you give it to jeff?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
We at least know it was a real role but I have known Gift Givers to be scum. It'd be helpful if we knew what the dagger actually does.

This thought occurred to me too but with only one shot? Or perhaps the other shots are too scummy to claim?

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
This thought occurred to me too but with only one shot? Or perhaps the other shots are too scummy to claim?

That is my thinking. It might be a scum gift giver with negative abilities when they are given out.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Tweeter and the Monkey Man

So one of the things that I haven't liked about Tweet is that he keeps saying and appearing like he wants to catch up, but I don't really get the vibe that he's done so. Post 612 and 656 are evident of that.

He's also contradicted himself a couple of times which is pingy. In post 214 he says Brutus shouldn't be the day option/kill and kind of defends him for no reason. Then it post 662 it looks like Tweet doesn't like him. Now obviously reads can change throughout the game, but again in his minimum posts it really doesn't look like he's catching up in the game and forming new ideas.

He also hasn't really followed up on much, either being asked questions are not responding to them. Like in post 671 he says that he likes my post, but when I asked him why, he never clarified. Post 676 he asks Jeff what he likes about Poyser and Doddy's roles but never seems to follow up on that. I can't remember Doddsy's claim but Poyser's looked good when he did it.

I won't link the posts, but he does defend Ekko a bunch of times and for wrong reasons. We know Ekko likes to lie in games and he did it in the last one, so giving Ekko a Town read simply for that isn't great. At times it kind of sounds like Tweet might be TMI on Ekko as well.

Post 697 sheeps a vote on Lucha. At post 706 he tries to say he gave an explanation of his vote but all Tweet said about Lucha was that he had a post where it seemed like over explanation. That to me really isn't a strong enough reason to vote someone. Seems like a lazy noose. Post 881 he has an interaction with Lucha. I don't really think this is a super strong explanation because all Tweet did was talk about how Lucha overexplained something and then threw a vote on him quite a bit down the road.

Post 879 soft push on Blaine.

Post 882 is just a weird post to me.

Overall there really isn't anything to like from Tweet's game. Unless he or someone else can convince me why this is a bad idea, I think my vote will stay here in D2.

Vote Lynch Tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tweeter and the Monkey Man

So one of the things that I haven't liked about Tweet is that he keeps saying and appearing like he wants to catch up, but I don't really get the vibe that he's done so. Post 612 and 656 are evident of that.

He's also contradicted himself a couple of times which is pingy. In post 214 he says Brutus shouldn't be the day option/kill and kind of defends him for no reason. Then it post 662 it looks like Tweet doesn't like him. Now obviously reads can change throughout the game, but again in his minimum posts it really doesn't look like he's catching up in the game and forming new ideas.

He also hasn't really followed up on much, either being asked questions are not responding to them. Like in post 671 he says that he likes my post, but when I asked him why, he never clarified. Post 676 he asks Jeff what he likes about Poyser and Doddy's roles but never seems to follow up on that. I can't remember Doddsy's claim but Poyser's looked good when he did it.

I won't link the posts, but he does defend Ekko a bunch of times and for wrong reasons. We know Ekko likes to lie in games and he did it in the last one, so giving Ekko a Town read simply for that isn't great. At times it kind of sounds like Tweet might be TMI on Ekko as well.

Post 697 sheeps a vote on Lucha. At post 706 he tries to say he gave an explanation of his vote but all Tweet said about Lucha was that he had a post where it seemed like over explanation. That to me really isn't a strong enough reason to vote someone. Seems like a lazy noose. Post 881 he has an interaction with Lucha. I don't really think this is a super strong explanation because all Tweet did was talk about how Lucha overexplained something and then threw a vote on him quite a bit down the road.

Post 879 soft push on Blaine.

Post 882 is just a weird post to me.

Overall there really isn't anything to like from Tweet's game. Unless he or someone else can convince me why this is a bad idea, I think my vote will stay here in D2.

Vote Lynch Tweet
I'm not even slightly appearing like I wanna catch up tbh, you were also awake during last game?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm not even slightly appearing like I wanna catch up tbh, you were also awake during last game?
Yeah, I know you're not trying to catch up; that's a problem for me.

Not sure what this is supposed to mean? Of course I'm awake.