• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

World Cup Final

Reaction score
Paul the octopus can't be wrong. :wank:

Plus I've been a Spain supporter from the beginning so can't put my money on Netherlands or Holland or whatever the hell they're called.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Is Paul the Octopus mentioned in the Quran? Otherwise you are following a Pagan practise. Allah doesn't approve and your religion offers to stone you to death as punishment.

Reaction score
So now an atheist will tell me what to do?

Oh, and you've got the last part wrong. Muslims aren't stoned to death if they convert to another religion. If you don't know much about Islam and if your only source is the bullshit propaganda filled Internet then shut up.

I've told you before and I'll tell you again, read an English version of the Quran and then argue with me.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
So now an atheist will tell me what to do?

Oh, and you've got the last part wrong. Muslims aren't stoned to death if they convert to another religion. If you don't know much about Islam and if your only source is the bullshit propaganda filled Internet then shut up.
Pretty much any well known ex-muslim who converted to another religion or became atheist got a death sentence...
Random examples:
http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Daniel_Shayesteh_(former_Muslim)
http://www.catholic.org/international/international_story.php?id=27306
A woman about to be stoned to death:
http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/File:Iran-stoning.jpg
Yes, this is your shitty religion.

Fortunately, Jews are so much superior to you that they'll expand their borders like this:
greater-israel-map1.gif

Egypt will collapse, and Saudi Arabia will become a vassal of Israel. Hopefully Medina and La Mecca will be razed to the ground.

Kizza

Reaction score
Paul the octopus can't be wrong. :wank:

Plus I've been a Spain supporter from the beginning so can't put my money on Netherlands or Holland or whatever the hell they're called.

Netherlands. Holland is a region in the Netherlands.

Reaction score
It isn't funny. Carlos is talking bullshit, as always. Look at his childish arguments and sources. Pathetic. I won't even bother wasting more time on you because I've already said what I wanted to say.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
It isn't funny. Carlos is talking bullshit, as always. Look at his childish arguments and sources. Pathetic. I won't even bother wasting more time on you because I've already said what I wanted to say.

People getting death sentences because they left your religion is a childish argument? Okay. No wonder why the entire world hates you muslims.