World Baseball Classic

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

YAAAAAWN! 2EZ!

Puerto Rico beats the US via KNOCKOUT! 11-1 in the 7th inning.

MJ807

Reaction score
FUCK! That game sucked I think the Puerto Ricans in the Stadium outnumbered the Americans 20 to 1. The Puerto Rican fans were louder I mean there was a guy behind me who had a trombone I don't know how he got it in the stadium but he had one. Well today I'll be getting to go on the field for batting practice in the game of US vs. Netherland I'll have pics of it up here after.

Soulpower

Can't say I'm surprised. Puerto Rico has always had a rabid fanbase when it comes to sports. Still, Lol, USA >_>

Edit: I believe Roy Oswalt will pitch for the US, Peep.

MJ807

Reaction score
Jake PEavy shouldn't have started he did the nsame thing against Canada and that was Canada what did Davey Johnson think he was going to do against PR.

MJ807

Reaction score
The United States defeatd The Netherlands 9 - 3 and Netherlands has been eliminated from the tourament now USA will play the loser of Venezuela vs. Puerto Rico. The game was the most boring professional baseball game I've ever been to Roy Oswalt is the slowest pitcher I've ever seen. But before the game when I got to go to Batting Practice that was cool I got pictures and autographs from Barry Larkin, Brian McCann and Jimmy Rollins. Jeter was there but he ran away before but I don't blame him there were about 50 people who won a contest by Presidente yellin in spanish at him I would have ran too.

straight_edge76

How would it look if the U.S didn't make the finals. As a national headline. I mean that could very well happen.

MJ807

Reaction score
Well they are doing better than last time which they lost their first two games in the 2nd round. And I don't know if they will be able to beat the loser of Venzuela vs. Puerto Rico.

MJ807

Reaction score
Venezuela defeated Puerto Rico 2 - 0 now Puerto Rico will be playing the US tommorrow night in an elimination game. This will be make or break for the US they can't lose twice to PR.

Travis40

I hate to say this, but this is going to be the last game for the United States. Puerto Rico is just gonna kill the US. If the United States can pull out an upset against PR, I think they can beat Venezuela.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I hate to say this, but this is going to be the last game for the United States. Puerto Rico is just gonna kill the US. If the United States can pull out an upset against PR, I think they can beat Venezuela.
I'm feeling the same way too Trav, I honestly thought the US was going to win the Classic this year but it seems pretty dim for the US to pull out clutch victories.

Man if US loses to PR, SP and the kids at my school are gonna ride the fuck out of me (no homo).

MJ807

Reaction score
WOOO USA pulled it out in the end winning 6 - 5 in an amazing game. USA will now move onto the semi finals but first they will play Venzuela tommorow night to see who will be the winner of Pool 2.