World Baseball Classic

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
Today Puerto Rico defeated the Netherlands 5 - 0 and they have taken the number one seed coming out of Pool D.

Also Venezuela defeated US 5 - 3 and Venezuela has taken the number one seed coming out of Pool C.

In Round 2 Venezuela will play the Netherlands in the first game while the United States will play Puerto Rico.

And the last game of the night has Mexico playing Australia in an elimination game.

PeepShow

That US/PR game will be a great game. You know when that game is?

MJ807

Reaction score
I got them for free I won tickets on the radio to all the WBC games in Miami and on Monday I'll get to be on the field for batting practice.

MJ807

Reaction score
They should just be apart of the US already and stop being a little island.

MJ807

Reaction score
Mexico destroyed Australia 16 - 1 and Australia has been eliminated from the tournament. Now Mexico will play Cuba to determing the number one seed coming out of Pool B.

straight_edge76

Is it just me or have there been a few lopsided games in the WBC? I know that it is the oppening round but do you think thay they will stay this lopsided or will the games get better as the Classic goes on?

PeepShow

Is it just me or have there been a few lopsided games in the WBC? I know that it is the oppening round but do you think thay they will stay this lopsided or will the games get better as the Classic goes on?

Did you not watch last years opening round? There were many more lopsided games 3 years ago than there are this year.

MJ807

Reaction score
Last night Cuba defeated Mexico 16 to 4 Cuba will take the top see coming out of Pool B and in the next round in San Diego Cuba will take on Japan in their first game and Mexico will play Korea.

MJ807

Reaction score
Today Venezuela beat Netherlands 3 - 1 in a game which the Netherlands kept it close I could have gone bu it was hot today and I had better things to do.

Tonight the USA play Puerto Rico which I will be going to.