WORDLIFE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

about the infraction I gave him and everyone that one day, but its past, I'm over it, hope you guys forgive me for it, and know I've been down day one to have you guys back. When you guys first came back all you did was bash LKP, but its HIAT, so I thought let them have fun :)

Yeah pretty much that, he was arguing why he got his infraction, I'll have it removed now for him, and you if you still have yours too

Wordlife

is it on your page? Like do you have an infraction on your user CP? I'll have it removed for ya

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
That is absolute bullshit wordlife and you know it. You were not down since day one for them to come back why the hell are you lying? You disagreed with us in the lounge when we agreed to let them back and change hiat back to no rules. Stop trying to make yourself look good and even made a few posts about how its a bad decision and that the forum sucks now then said 'it was a joke' gimme a fuckin break. Definitely showing your true colors now.

Great One

That is absolute bullshit wordlife and you know it. You were not down since day one for them to come back why the hell are you lying? You disagreed with us in the lounge when we agreed to let them back and change hiat back to no rules. Stop trying to make yourself look good and even made a few posts about how its a bad decision and that the forum sucks now then said 'it was a joke' gimme a fuckin break. Definitely showing your true colors now.
Why's he still on staff?

noumenon

Mike tried what he thought was best for the forum... sadly it didn't work. I had to come out and talk some sense into him on the matter and thankfully he had a level head and listened. All is well now... BOW TO YOUR STAFF! :D

Wordlife

Mike shut the fuck up you fucking asshole, you go from being a potent admin for a few months, then your gone for two years, sucking asian dick on the side like a smurf for a bitch, doing coke or whatever you do in your "methlab" and then you come back and try to be fucking Hitler and shit trying to run this fucking forum thinking your the shit. You kicked MS/WS off the forum, which was right in its first place, but then you go and be a huge bitch about it and you change ALL the fucking rules, not giving these people what the fuck they want. SO how bout you shut the fuck up and let me be me you smurf, stay the fuck out of my fucking business you fucking cunt.... ya I said it? What are you going to do? Rub your fucking cokehead nose in my business and try to change the forum again??? Huh???? Yeah, FUCK YOU!

LKP

^^^^^ Owwwwuch

Mike has turned very Erich bishcoff lately i must admit but that was just wow^^^