[WON] Triple H in Full Control of Hall of Fame Inductions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If I'm honest the whole storyline should have been Hogan vs. Sting and Luger with the title acting as the guy who Hogan can't beat so he sends his minions after all of the autumn.
They spent so much time building towards the Sting Title match. They probably fear changing the storyline at that point, but yet having Hogan take the belt back so quickly did kind of ruined what could’ve been a great story.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Turning Luger heel in 99 was so stupid. I mean even as a fan of the Wolfpac Elite Luger heel in 99 was so stupid.

I mean as a fan of the Wolfpac elite I did like Luger in it in a way, because I thought he was a cool member of the group.

But, like it was just the epitome of what WCW booking was doing in 1999. There were so many turns in those first six months well really the whole year but especially those first six months and is a huge Factor in why the ratings started to change the way they did. They turned Flair heel. They turn DDP heel. They turned Luger heel. They turn Nash heel. And Nash became like the second most over guy in the company in 1998 so that was like the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. Returning macho man herl after returning almost a year later.

Like who the fuck were you supposed to be rooting for that point? So stupid.
Tell ‘em Brandon!

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
If I'm honest the nWo needed to start dying by late 1998.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Miss Elizabeth not being in the Hall is a real shock too. She’s one of those stars where I always think they’re in the hall and I’m like oh shit they’re not?

she was the true definition of a wrestling valet. She was such a huge part of Macho Man’s success and fuck if they’re going to put Sharmell in for managing Booker T than Elizabeth more than deserves it :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Turning Luger heel in 99 was so stupid. I mean even as a fan of the Wolfpac Elite Luger heel in 99 was so stupid.

I mean as a fan of the Wolfpac elite I did like Luger in it in a way, because I thought he was a cool member of the group.

But, like it was just the epitome of what WCW booking was doing in 1999. There were so many turns in those first six months well really the whole year but especially those first six months and is a huge Factor in why the ratings started to change the way they did. They turned Flair heel. They turn DDP heel. They turned Luger heel. They turn Nash heel. And Nash became like the second most over guy in the company in 1998 so that was like the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. Returning macho man herl after returning almost a year later.

Like who the fuck were you supposed to be rooting for that point? So stupid.
Buff Bagwell

• Haha

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If I'm honest the nWo needed to start dying by late 1998.
I mean basically was, but Bishoff didn’t know how to handle the politics between Nash and Hogan because by December there should’ve been either a giant Wolfpack versus Hollywood match or they should’ve been a Nash versus Hogan singles match. Can you imagine how much hogan versus Nash would have drawn after spending a whole year building up the whole Wolfpack versus Hollywood story line but instead because they couldn’t work it out politically behind the scenes they just put the group back together.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I mean basically was, but Bishoff didn’t know how to handle the politics between Nash and Hogan because by December there should’ve been either a giant Wolfpack versus Hollywood match or they should’ve been a Nash versus Hogan singles match. Can you imagine how much hogan versus Nash would have drawn after spending a whole year building up the whole Wolfpack versus Hollywood story line but instead because they couldn’t work it out politically behind the scenes they just put the group back together.
and thus the issue with creative control and wage matching. Bischoff can gather as many people as possible but he was a massive bitch when it came to leadership.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Luger isn’t in great shape either. It’d be nice to let him get his induction before he passes away. Just my two cents :toomanykobes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
and thus the issue with creative control and wage matching. Bischoff can gather as many people as possible but he was a massive bitch when it came to leadership.
Bischoff likes to constantly call Melzer a liar but like if you read the reports from 1998 they’re so detailed I don’t think he was making this shit up. And he talks about how hard it was to do the Wolfpac storyline because the two camps are constantly politicking against each other. Which is a shame because the Wolfpac storyline was one of the most over things in WCW at the time in the buildup of it was great. I will die on the hill they’re great till around June 1998 as the Wolfpac angle had a great starting foundation but then it just went nowhere and there was no real Wolfpac versus Hollywood matches except for a couple I think tag team title matches between Scott Hall, giant, and Nash and sting but other than that that angle went nowhere and had no payoff and it’s such a shame because it would’ve drawn money.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Luger isn’t in great shape either. It’d be nice to let him get his induction before he passes away. Just my two cents :toomanykobes
Yeah, I was saying that earlier. I agree.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Bischoff likes to constantly call Melzer a liar but like if you read the reports from 1998 they’re so detailed I don’t think he was making this shit up. And he talks about how hard it was to do the Wolfpac storyline because the two camps are constantly politicking against each other. Which is a shame because the Wolfpac storyline was one of the most over things in WCW at the time in the buildup of it was great. I will die on the hill they’re great till around June 1998 as the Wolfpac angle had a great starting foundation but then it just went nowhere and there was no real Wolfpac versus Hollywood matches except for a couple I think tag team title matches between Scott Hall, giant, and Nash and sting but other than that that angle went nowhere and had no payoff and it’s such a shame because it would’ve drawn money.
Didn't Meltzer have Bruce Pritchard and Terry Taylor stooging to him?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wolfpac forever my favorite NWO.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I believe so. I also think Sullivan might’ve been stewing to him as well.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I still think the first 6 to 7 months of 1998 WCW was some of their best television ever, and the creation of the Wolfpac was a large part of it. The way they had the NWO splinter and fall apart after losing to Sting was great television. It’s a shame that Bischoff had that meeting with the Time Warner executive that basically told him to change how he was doing WCW and then he just stopped giving a shit and you can tell right around September is when he stopped caring.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Also, how I know that at least this part of the reports are true because Nash and hall have come on record in many shoots corroborating a lot of those reports. Nash even came right out and said, do you think Scott hall just chose to be with the black and white uncool guys because he wanted to?