• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[WON] Triple H in Full Control of Hall of Fame Inductions

Geese

Triple H in charge of the Hall of Fame?

You know that means: Alex Wright will NEVER get inducted!

Last edited:

Cwalker

I feel like they’re waiting for Dustin Rhodes to completely retire before putting Goldust in.

Bam Bam not being in is a travesty.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Dustin had said he wanted to wrap up soon so I've been expecting him to take a legends deal whenever unless he just really wants to stay backstage in AEW which he does seem to enjoy so who knows

Rosie

Dark Side
Time to see Sean Waltman: Three-Time Hall of Famer.

Dustin had said he wanted to wrap up soon so I've been expecting him to take a legends deal whenever unless he just really wants to stay backstage in AEW which he does seem to enjoy so who knows

I think even if he goes backstage for AEW, he can still get inducted. Cody can easily be a bridge to come to a deal. I know Tony has some negative feelings at time to WWE (putting it lightly) but it would be win win to allow him to appear, be inducted by his younger brother, then if he ever appears on AEW TV again as a coach/non-wrestling figure "Dustin Rhodes, the Hall of Famer, great mind behind the scenes in AEW."

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I feel like Karma has more than punished Luger. He’s not exactly doing well these days. I also want to point out as someone that didn’t know a single person growing up that wasn’t involved in the world of drugs and lost my father to an overdose, no one can make you become a drug addict. We’re all responsible for making our own choices. I blamed my cousin for introducing the heroin/fentanyl to my father, but he didn’t force him to take it and I still grapple with that.

All that to say I wouldn’t mind Luger getting into the Hall of Fame. I think he was a big part of some huge periods of wrestling and he was a good cog in the nWo storyline. Him winning the title at Nitro 100 was huge.

Oh, and fuck it. Put Waltman in three times. He was the gatekeeper for the WWF at one point. Vince knew if Waltman couldn’t get a decent match out of you, you weren’t worth it.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I feel like Karma has more than punished Luger. He’s not exactly doing well these days. I also want to point out as someone that didn’t know a single person growing up that wasn’t involved in the world of drugs and lost my father to an overdose, no one can make you become a drug addict. We’re all responsible for making our own choices. I blamed my cousin for introducing the heroin/fentanyl to my father, but he didn’t force him to take it and I still grapple with that.

All that to say I wouldn’t mind Luger getting into the Hall of Fame. I think he was a big part of some huge periods of wrestling and he was a good cog in the nWo storyline. Him winning the title at Nitro 100 was huge.

Oh, and fuck it. Put Waltman in three times. He was the gatekeeper for the WWF at one point. Vince knew if Waltman couldn’t get a decent match out of you, you weren’t worth it.

Put Liz in first then maybe I’ll be ok with it
I just never liked Luger tbh
The Narcissist was the only time I was really a fan