WON: backstage issues with TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
They brought in Santino to keep Scott off screen even though he was the best authority figure in wrestling :lol they just didn't like he was gonna be popular when they fired him and wanted to stop that

Anyway, he can't tell his side until a year anyway bc of the no compete so he can't dispute any of it so it'll probably be the narrative ran with
On the next episode of Dark Side Of The Ring

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Is that bad? I mean the rate they pump out guys in PC combined with number wrestlers on main roster people will fall through cracks look at what's going on with guys like Miro Malaki Black Lance Archer etc. Is same problem AEW had for while. I think giving these kids a place to go if the aren't getting TV time on NXT to a TNA & AAA etc isn't necessarily a bad thing plus it really does get a chance for interesting cross overs. Like for me rn if someone like Malik Blade & his partner can go to TNA get more time in the tag division redebut in nxt more polish would do wonders for them and every one else.

I also would love seeing Chase U go abroad and show up in TNA or AAA maybe Thea Hail can team with a knockout go to tag division. Or Arianna Grace & her dad have interaction etc. I think for sure these crossovers in long run will definitely help out Women's wrestling in whole.

I also love to see Wendy Choo & Decay cross over I know the undead realm wasn't well received but I enjoy the stuff. PS TNA do more Wrestle House.
as someone who does not watch or care about NXT and was excited to see Scott's TNA rise on it's ownn in January, yes, it is bad for me.

I fully understand NXT stans are happy and ppl who watch both shows are happy. Not gonna take anything away from that or them. But imo, overall, yes this is bad for the long term of TNA as a whole for the points I've brought up before. Call me cynical, but I still feel WWE will strip them for parts within two years roster wise and leave to die in the ditch once they are done doing the crossovers and signing their talent. Obviously not everyone will feel this way though.

edit: and so far, all TNA got out of it was Tatum Paxley. hopefully they get more out of it, but only certain talent and wwe are benefiting atm. I don't think TNA is benefiting from any increased viewership or ticket sales. It's like an indie band getting paid in exposure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I honestly want to believe that there's light at the end of the tunnel but considering the last 10 years it's hard