• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WON: backstage issues with TNA?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I could see WWE developmental as in the FCW or OVW days where they're a feeder to NXT and WWE pays for the contracts intead of TNA tho

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think the biggest what if is going to be the management bc at this point of they aren't listening to Dreamer it's people who know .nothing about wrestling trying to plan wrestling shows and I don't trust that, they better at least lean on Dreamer for locations

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I genuinely don't think they're looking to sell or they would have given Scott a counter offer. I think they want to keep the programming on their channel just as cheaply as possible
Which in of itself, I fear would be a fate worse than death. A cheaply run organization that refuses to attempt to get bigger because the billion dollar corporation behind it doesn't care enough to actually try and be competitive.

It wouldn't go out with a bang but a quiet whimper whenever Anthen finally feels like pulling the plug.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Which in of itself, I fear would be a fate worse than death. A cheaply run organization that refuses to attempt to get bigger because the billion dollar corporation behind it doesn't care enough to actually try and be competitive.

It wouldn't go out with a bang but a quiet whimper whenever Anthen finally feels like pulling the plug.
I don't think anthem will ever "pull the plug" tho, I think they would go under themselves and TNA dies bc of that simultaneously. Not a better outcome necessaily but just clarifying which bad outcome is more likely

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Rn they seem to be fine to still spend on management but they don't want to spend on backstage staff so we're about to find out if a company of talented wrestlers ran by people who know nothing about wrestling will work lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Rn they seem to be fine to still spend on management but they don't want to spend on backstage staff so we're about to find out if a company of talented wrestlers ran by people who know nothing about wrestling will work lol

Spend on talent not management lmao that's what they're skimping on

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Everything we had heard previously b4 Scott was let go was morale was super high so idk where these fucjs get off saying they are creating a better team environment. They will also lose most of their roster to wwe in a year or two tops. Good luck w that national company aspiration with that roster

Ceiling is being the minor league for wwe's dev brand

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Everything we had heard previously b4 Scott was let go was morale was super high so idk where these fucjs get off saying they are creating a better team environment. They will also lose most of their roster to wwe in a year or two tops. Good luck w that national company aspiration with that roster

Ceiling is being the minor league for wwe's dev brand
Is that bad? I mean the rate they pump out guys in PC combined with number wrestlers on main roster people will fall through cracks look at what's going on with guys like Miro Malaki Black Lance Archer etc. Is same problem AEW had for while. I think giving these kids a place to go if the aren't getting TV time on NXT to a TNA & AAA etc isn't necessarily a bad thing plus it really does get a chance for interesting cross overs. Like for me rn if someone like Malik Blade & his partner can go to TNA get more time in the tag division redebut in nxt more polish would do wonders for them and every one else.

I also would love seeing Chase U go abroad and show up in TNA or AAA maybe Thea Hail can team with a knockout go to tag division. Or Arianna Grace & her dad have interaction etc. I think for sure these crossovers in long run will definitely help out Women's wrestling in whole.

I also love to see Wendy Choo & Decay cross over I know the undead realm wasn't well received but I enjoy the stuff. PS TNA do more Wrestle House.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
They brought in Santino to keep Scott off screen even though he was the best authority figure in wrestling :lol they just didn't like he was gonna be popular when they fired him and wanted to stop that

Anyway, he can't tell his side until a year anyway bc of the no compete so he can't dispute any of it so it'll probably be the narrative ran with