Women on Wrestling Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Well they are aloud to if you like it or not... But IMO if I had a choice; Sure why not?
I mean, if they are spamers and dont know about it then no, but that goes for guys as well lol!
But its always good to have them if they know about Wrestling...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I say its a good thing lol cause well if there serving pie lol jk but yea it dont hurt cause like mike said if they know about wrestling then let them join but lol I am going to go farther and say Hell Yea let them join.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Of Course!

If they can bring something to the table with them then sure, but if they turn out to be spammers then hell no... But as Mike said, that goes to all spammers not just women in general.

Also Girls tend to put more passion towards there feelings towards something... well, atleast the way i look at it! lol

imported_Oldschool

Women or girls can make excellent members and staff, I know because the owner of one excellent board, and another at a different board who is a long time admin, both do great, and they are ladies.

Travis40

Of Course!

If they can bring something to the table with them then sure, but if they turn out to be spammers then hell no... But as Mike said, that goes to all spammers not just women in general.

Also Girls tend to put more passion towards there feelings towards something... well, atleast the way i look at it! lol

IS IT PUSSY???!?!?!?!!?!?!

And Oldschool....you better not be talking about Kellie because she's a fucking bitch to everyone. But I have no problems with them unless they start to bitch.

imported_Oldschool

IS IT PUSSY???!?!?!?!!?!?!

And Oldschool....you better not be talking about Kellie because she's a fucking bitch to everyone. But I have no problems with them unless they start to bitch.

I wasn't thinking of Kellie, but I've never had problems with her, she seems nice...

Travis40

^You've got to be kidding me...she's a bitch, she banned me for "threatening the froum and abusing an admin"...all I said was that I thought she was a dictator and if she banned me for that...I'd report her ass...and I did...it was permanent

But back to this thread.

C4

No, Women = Problems, Problems and more Problems.
Conflicts between Members and shitty stuff [If you know what I mean] Yes, we have seen it before; remember the old forums? :D Damn Women!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I think if these Bitches Bring Der Boobs to da Forum, then We'll have no Problems.....Unless they start Flashing their Cocks out and Scream out,"I'm Not a Women!And You Fucked Me!!...Ha-HA!!!"
Man That would suck.........Having to whip off some Bob Saget off your cock,yuck!
SO I guess I'll Ask Peepshow,Y2Jasmine and every other woman on this forum not to flash their Dick and ruin it for DarkKnight, since he's the only one who'll be perv enough to like it......In The Dark Ass!hahahhahahhahahhahahhaahh!!!!!
Nah' just kidding, cause Now I don't wanna have to see pictures of their Ass Pimples, cause I bet it'll be popped by then, so nah.....

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
All that GIRLS do on wrestling forums is cause trouble. But mature WOMEN like Lita Hardy and Y2Jfan are perfectly fine. Little wrestling fan girls bring nothing but trouble. With their little "online relationship" shit that always happens. The guys always hitting on the girl and the girl usually is hated or liked by all. Mostly liked just because that person says that they are a girl. The girls will usually play with the guy members in ways that they shouldn't on a wrestling forum.

I say NO GIRLS but YES WOMEN.