Woman kills attacker in Gwinnett home

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

"The New" Milestone Topic

Now this was on the old forum, where members post their accomplishments, maybe this should be stuck

This is my 1000th post here on the new forum, I am so tired right now and my fingers hurt. lol on the old forum it took me like 7 months to get to 1000, now it took me like a month and a half, so cheers to me!

3lions

Reaction score
Spammer ... j/k.

How can you have that many posts after this short amount of time? You must be on this forum 24/7. I doubt I'll ever get that amount of posts ...

xtremebadass

actually i am barely on this site, but when I am watch out, I average only like an hour a day, but that's spread out like I come in and out

Nation

You have a thousand and one posts and i thought i posted to much.

xtremebadass

I am not one of those who hang out at forums all day, I am just very dedicated to the site, I don't spend my whole day on the site

Reaction score
i spend nearly my whole day on the site, when I'm home all day at least. good job on 1000.

seeing as this isn't about your 1000 posts, and it is about our accomplishments, i got 100 rep points today

xtremebadass

^^^ damn nice job, I only got like 66 points

I am a very sad panda

Slash

Reaction score
I wouldn't be proud to have 1000 posts in a month but thats just me haha

xtremebadass

dont exagerate, the re launch was like a month and a half to 2 months ago, if im not mistakin

Slash

Reaction score
If it makes you happy I wouldn't be proud of having 1000 posts in a month in a half to two months...

Axis

omg this is AWESOME!! Let's all post about what cool things we've done on the internet!