Woman bites off attacker’s tongue

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Mojo

Reaction score
?? You dont know what that means???

It means dont hate one person (or people) somewhere hate that place then.

I am not saying to hate IWF but just act cool...you dont see Lethal Weapon creating bitchy threads like this

Wrestling Station

Axis? Ass? i cant see any difference, both seem to smell like shit..lol
Anyway, i dont see any point from creating this kind of thread. But anyway, who cares.

End.

Markz

Reaction score
...Oh my days, you all have to be joking. I have seen dumb thread's but, come on!

The Mojo

Reaction score
So who cares if they like certain things others dont??? That is there opinion and dont even try and "ride" them to get to the top

NooDLE

Reaction score
Squirtle.jpg

Reaction score
Is it just me or does this thread seem a bit pointless?

I agree...I mean you might hate some people on here.But no matter how much you cuss,and yell what can you really do about them?Nothing...internet fighting is so pointless.I mean what are the odds you would meet the person you have beef with,and settle it mano a mano?I mean if you'd seriously be willing to shell out a few hundred bucks to take a flight 3000 miles just to punch somebody...maybe you shouldn't be out of the asylum.Just take a deep breath...it's all you can do.