Woman bites off attacker’s tongue

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King_Ash

Reaction score
Axis is a fuckin idiot but you have to admit he makes you laugh, just reading this thread my IQ droped at least 15 points

phantomgerald

axis's probably a nerd who thinks he can just be an ass becasuse none of us can go beat him up

This Guy

Axis, your an idiot. Jack Graham called you out and you agreed with me when I said its retarted to participate, but then you start shit by calling Kassidy a fag and Nation his fag replacement? Wow talk about insecure.

I think a lot of people on this board need help. I'm done now.

The Mojo

Reaction score
Wow Axis this is a dumb thread first of all.
Second of all you did call out Nation if you read your first post carefully.
Also Kassidy has posted one "real" post in this thread (the one above isnt a post about this topic)

I hate ppl that if they dont get there way they complain, like Axis, I mean come on if you dont like Kassidy or Nation then ignore them completly dont go calling them out.

I am done...Thank You for your time :)

Nation

How could he have referring to my IQ when he said "my IQ droped at least 15 points"?

How could he have *Been* referring to my IQ when he said "my IQ droped at least 15 points"?