WM30 Rumored Matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
So judging by everything being thrown around we're expected to see

Brock/Taker, Cena/Bray, Punk/HHH Bryan/HBK which then would leave Orton/Batista.

When it's all said and done, I still expect Bryan to win the WWE Title at Mania so i'm expecting Bryan/Orton and then that would leave Cena/Batista in The Authority/Whatever you call the other side, attraction match.

Taker/Brock, HHH/Punk, Bryan/Orton & Batista/Cena in whatever order I think is a pretty big, solid lineup even if it's not exactly fresh.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The poll they are running and survey they sent pretty much has Brock and Randy in a dead heat as Daves opponents.

I want something like this to shake out not thinking about Hulk or Shawn returning. Brock/Taker, HHH/Cena, Punk/Bryan, and Orton/Dave

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
This rumour sounds bollocks to me.

I don't want to see HBK return to the ring, he has nothing left to prove and his retirement was such a big deal he should stick it.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Meh. My card would be:

Brock vs. Orton (WWEWHC)
Cena vs. Batista (history, closes up where Dave left off)
Triple H vs. Punk
Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt (cage match)
Roman Reigns vs. Undertaker
Big E vs. Dean Ambrose (US IC merger)
Goldust vs. Cody
Usos vs. Real Americans (Tag Titles)
AJ vs. ??? (Divas title with Michelle Beadle as special ref)

Let Hogan just host Mania. Don't put him in any physical altercations at all. It's not a rub to get beat up by Hogan, especially now.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Meh. My card would be:

Brock vs. Orton (WWEWHC)
Cena vs. Batista (history, closes up where Dave left off)
Triple H vs. Punk
Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt (cage match)
Roman Reigns vs. Undertaker
Big E vs. Dean Ambrose (US IC merger)
Goldust vs. Cody
Usos vs. Real Americans (Tag Titles)
AJ vs. ??? (Divas title with Michelle Beadle as special ref)

Let Hogan just host Mania. Don't put him in any physical altercations at all. It's not a rub to get beat up by Hogan, especially now.
Serious questions .. Do you think Reigns is ready for a one on one ppv match at Mania, let alone the streak, and where does that leave Seth? Do you think they leave Rey off mania if he's healthy?

I am not sure where he would fit but he's been healthy so far mostly because he got a different surgeon and therapist this time. I would probably imagine them sticking guys like him, Show, Christian, and the like in a tag title feud

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Serious questions .. Do you think Reigns is ready for a one on one ppv match at Mania, let alone the streak, and where does that leave Seth? Do you think they leave Rey off mania if he's healthy?

I am not sure where he would fit but he's been healthy so far mostly because he got a different surgeon and therapist this time. I would probably imagine them sticking guys like him, Show, Christian, and the like in a tag title feud
Have no reason to believe Reigns can't get that shot. He IS the guy who took Taker out. Seth could be in his corner to really make the match interesting. Hell, you NEED someone to be thrown out of ringside every once in a while. It would be a perfect opportunity to do that.

I guess you could always throw in Mysterishow vs. some other tag team... or even against each other :vince5:

Or you could finally pull the trigger and do Mysterio vs. Sin Cara.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
According to a source we spoke with over the weekend, WWE is beginning to put together the WrestleMania 30 pay-per-view card. We saw a memo that was sent to several members of WWE’s creative team within the past week that featured some of the top early matches that are being discussed.

As of this writing, Dave Batista vs. Randy Orton is being talked about to headline the event. According to the creative memo, Randy Orton is still WWE champion at the time.

As we’ve been reporting, John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt is penciled in but is NOT the main event of the show.

As far as The Undertaker is concerned, there are two scenarios. The current plan is to have him face Daniel Bryan with ‘Taker playing the heel. The other scenario is for ‘Taker to face Brock Lesnar but that all depends on whether they agree to face each other or not. We have confirmed that when ‘Taker agreed to a match at WrestleMania 30 about a month ago, he specifically mentioned Daniel Bryan as a potential opponent. As of now, Daniel Bryan is the rumored opponent for The Undertaker. If they go with that plan, that leaves Brock Lesnar without an opponent. If they go the other way, Daniel Bryan is without an opponent.

As noted earlier, there has also been talk of Dolph Ziggler defeating Dean Ambrose for the U.S title heading into WrestleMania. If that were to happen, we’d likely see Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus for the U.S title at WrestleMania 30.

As we’ve been reporting, there are plans for Roman Reigns to get a huge push following the Royal Rumble pay-per-view next month. The current plan is to turn him babyface heading towards WrestleMania. According to the memo, Dean Ambrose and Damien Sandow (heels) vs. Roman Reigns & Big E. Langston (faces) is penciled in for WrestleMania 30. Langston is still being billed as Intercontinental Champion come WrestleMania 30.

A “Team Alpha” (faces) vs. “Team Bravo” (heels) match was also on the memo. Next to the match were the words “To Fill.” All this means is that the teams are still undecided as of this writing.

There was no CM Punk or Divas match listed as these are the very early plans that are simply being talked about. While the rumor is for “The Game” to face CM Punk in a singles match, creative has been discussing a Roman Reigns/HHH match as a “backup plan” in case plans for Punk need to change. If they were to go with the “backup plan”, the tag-team match involving Dean Ambrose and Damien Sandow vs. Roman Reigns & Big E. Langston would obviously need to be changed.

As always, plans can and always do change but according to a memo that was sent to most WWE creative team members within the past week, these are the current WrestleMania 30 plans. Stay tuned as we plan on posting a screenshot and more news on these matches in the coming days.

Source - Ryan Clark

LOL @ Bryan challenging Taker at mania in any universe, let alone Taker being the heel.

Also lmao at Sandow being in any profile match over Rollins at Mania or there being no idea for Brock without Taker as his opponent.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
lol these mania rumors I swear. While Taker/Bryan would be great match to see it just doesn't make sense at all unless they are going to go with the idea I've seen you suggest that Taker is behind the whole Wyatt thing which even then I wouldn't get the purpose of that.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I can't imagine Taker as the heel at mania. Can you?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
First of all, who the fuck is Ryan Clark and secondly why in the hell am I suppose to believed that the WWE just casually memo'd out the whole of the fucking WrestleMania card and it's not even January yet.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
First of all, who the fuck is Ryan Clark and secondly why in the hell am I suppose to believed that the WWE just casually memo'd out the whole of the fucking WrestleMania card and it's not even January yet.
Wzronline, I thought he was well known like Meltzer, Alvarez, and the Chair Shot Reality guys

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I can't imagine Taker as the heel at mania. Can you?
Nope would be a interesting swerve but no way do I see it ever happening at this stage of his career.