WM30 Rumored Matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
- Should the legendary Hulk Hogan be unable to compete alongside John Cena at WrestleMania XXX on April 6, 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, John Cena will face Bray Wyatt. That match will be the main event.

WWE chief Vince McMahon recently stated to the writers and producers that "Cena is the main event until his time is clearly up. That man feeds us!"

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...g_To_Chicago_Goldust.html#UmH4wVT0aVg7cVhg.99

Meltzer: With all the top guys seemingly taken, that would still seem that Cena is in for something to do with Hogan in some form, since Cena should be involved if they do a Hogan final deal type of show. As of last week, Cena vs. Bray Wyatt, believe it or not, was the main event planned for the show. Vince McMahon stated to the writers and producers that “Cena is the main event until his time is clearly up. That man feeds us!”That one I could see changing because it would require them to have confidence Wyatt has gotten over to that level, and right now that’s going to be tough. It’s great positioning for Wyatt when it comes to establishing him as a long-term top guy, although Miz was in a similar position in one of the biggest Manias of all-time, and look at how that ended up.The booking is based on the idea Hogan won’t be able to do a match or pass the medicals. That still leaves a Bryan vs. Michaels spot open (as noted, everyone internally is being told Michaels will not work another match, as are friends of Michaels, but even so I wouldn’t reject that possibility 100%) as well as a lot of other guys not accounted for. Sheamus doing a heel turn could be a backup plan for Cena if they don’t think Wyatt is ready for that spot, but that would be tough to put as the main event. It’s a match that was done for months straight and as a main event program, and while it’s foolish to think that Mania has to be all new matches, Cena vs. Sheamus doesn’t feel like a Mania main event. Sheamus’ shoulder hasn’t recovered yet, which may cut into the time to get him over enough to be in that position, if that can even be done at this point, unless there was a great idea to heat him up.

- WWE's long-running Authority storyline is currently scheduled to climax at WrestleMania XXX on April 6, 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, with Triple H facing CM Punk in a singles match. However, there is also the possibility of Roman Reigns facing "The Game" at the pay-per-view event spectacular, as the 28-year-old is currently slated as a "back-up plan." In recent weeks, WWE has teased a Reigns babyface turn.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...eases_Antonio_Thomas.html#qmqMLqlxd7jcWOv5.99

Wow at the thought of Bray; I know its his back yard but wow. As for Shemaus, I heard he had to get surgery on both shoulders. I'm calling Cena v Orton v Dave if they can't get Cena a big name like Hogan, Rock, Austin, Sting, Goldberg.

I think Punk v HHH will go well, but is really don't know if Punk wins if the talks about his deal and not wanting to be full time are true.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That Cena/Bray report :lol: the fuck out of here with that. Say even if that match went down no way that would main event esp with how Bray has been pretty meh in the ring and is not over enough to be in that spot yet. That is one of the most random mania match rumors I've heard ever.

Reactions: SAIYANS

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Not buying it Meltzer. Hogan is in worse shape than Lawler or Flair are, and they ain't getting in the ring.

His speculation is getting sloppy.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The devil would have to be real for it to happen, and by real, I mean Taker pops his ass in the match and lays Cena out causing him to lose and set the stage for the next one

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Taker wins his streak match earlier in the night, Cena is about to win, ref bump, gong, and Taker appears to lay Cenas ass out.

The only way Wyatt gets that spot is if taker is the devil he constantly talks about and they use the match to set up the next mania like they used Miz to setup Rock a year in advance. I mean I just can't fathom any other way at all the Wyatt Family is involved in any main event short of being revealed as Takers ministry to setup the match of a lifetime

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Also the other part of that I didn't mention the Hogan part that man needs to stay far away from a ring wrestling. Maybe a run in (or walk in at this stage of his life) at most but other than that just please no.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
That would really diminish Bray though, imo. I wouldn't do that to him. You would also have to address Taker making his guys attack Kane... and I don't know how you do that, either.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Kane never sought revenge on Bray. He got in some shots on the boys, but never Bray like you would expect Kane to do. Everything he has said has been because the devil told him, so that's Vince or The Lord of Darkness, Taker.

The Wyatt's helped the authority vs Punk, but really Punk can be written as having pissed Taker and Kane off, same way Kane was annoyed by Daniel at the end of Hell No. Last we saw of Taker and HHH relationship on screen was great respect when they and Michaels all walked out together

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Dirtsheets are drunk. No way is Bray Main Eventing Mania againts Cena. Even if he got the greatest push in the history of professional wrestling over the next few months he still wouldn't get to headline Mania. WWE has Taker, Brock, Batista, Rock(?), Orton, HHH, Cena, Sheamus(?), Punk, Bryan, Show, Hogan(?), Austin(?) they can use in the headlining slots. Bray Wyatt would be lucky to get on the preshow. This Mania's going to be huge when it comes to star power.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
this guys reports just get funnier and funnier by the day, idk how anyone takes his shit serious anymore.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Cena vs Wyatt sounds like a good feud but not for WM.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Shitting on Meltzer threads are my favorite threads.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Eh, Bray aint shown shit in the ring to be even considered for such a high profile match and the guy needs some serious work before he should be in the future. Something tells me I really wouldn't enjoy the buildup too, I can just envisage Cena being the cartoony guy not many of us like to see and really wouldn't work with how Bray's character is. With that said I could be totally wrong and they could create magic together, but with nothing but guesswork go to go on, i'm going to say they wouldn't.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Is this a joke thread, I read OP and thought it was some DIY dirtsheet business going on.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
After consideration I rather watch Cena have a fucking scramble with the fodder that is former world champs Jericho, RVD, Christian, and Sheamus.

I really don't think Wyatt is ready short of some demonic ritual where you transfer Foleys spirit into his body