Win a $30 Amazon gift card by just answering questions.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Guess he is willing to pay for it so the people who worked for it get their money like it should be..

People who worked for it are driving their Ferraris as we speak. 90% of their money comes from advertising and sponsorships, not from the sell itself.
Support piracy.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
People who worked for it are driving their Ferraris as we speak. 90% of their money comes from advertising and sponsorships, not from the sell itself.
Support piracy.

Oh for real? So a guy who has to walk by a table in a movie gets a Ferrari after it... Nice.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Oh for real? So a guy who has to walk by a table in a movie gets a Ferrari after it... Nice.

a guy who has to walk by a table in a movie gets a fixed amount regardless of whether people buy the movie or download it. Your point is irrelevant.

The ones that profit are the producers.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Aww damn, I did the interview but declined the gift card on the off chance that it might be spam. FML :downer:

Sofiee10

Jobber
Reaction score
Hi! U am interested in doing your questionnaire :)

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I have recieved my $30 amazon giftcard today. I want to buy a football, but shipping cost to india is too much, so its cheaper to buy in real life. So i have decided to sell my $30 amazon giftcard for $25 paypal.
As we all know amazon doesnt accept paypal. Many people here have recieved the $30 amazon giftcard and are wondering what to buy with it, they cant add their paypal money into. So buying my $30 amazon giftcard would make you have $60 amazon in total and u can buy lots of stuff with it.

I also have another $20 amazon giftcard as well. Im willing to sell it too. So if you want buy both the giftcards ($30 + $20 = $50) then i will sell it for $40 paypal.

I really need this done, so feel free to pm me or post here if interested.

Thanks

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
I have recieved my $30 amazon giftcard today. I want to buy a football, but shipping cost to india is too much, so its cheaper to buy in real life. So i have decided to sell my $30 amazon giftcard for $25 paypal.
As we all know amazon doesnt accept paypal. Many people here have recieved the $30 amazon giftcard and are wondering what to buy with it, they cant add their paypal money into. So buying my $30 amazon giftcard would make you have $60 amazon in total and u can buy lots of stuff with it.

I also have another $20 amazon giftcard as well. Im willing to sell it too. So if you want buy both the giftcards ($30 + $20 = $50) then i will sell it for $40 paypal.

I really need this done, so feel free to pm me or post here if interested.

Thanks

Maybe you should download a football.. :pity:

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Maybe you should download a football.. :pity:

Apart from the smart comments, let me know if interested.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Taxes on a football are too expensive? You are beneath us all Jeebak. I am going to go buy 3 footballs just to tell you i threw them away instead of contributing. You're welcome.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Aids Johnson said:
Taxes on a football are too expensive? You are beneath us all Jeebak. I am going to go buy 3 footballs just to tell you i threw them away instead of contributing. You're welcome.

Im not even going to bother replying to a guy who thinks shipping costs and taxes are the same thing. :dawg:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Replying to the post did what you just stated you wouldnt do. Shipping costs? Just walk down to your local sweatshop.