Win a $30 Amazon gift card by just answering questions.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
Crystle Martin is currently researching WWE at University of California, Irvine on how WWE relates to interest-driven communities and learning. She is looking for people to interview about WWE and/or Federation X. She is interested in how WWE fans participate in communities like this to extend their own experience with WWE and work with others in the community to further their enjoyment.

If you are interested in an interview contact her by PM by clicking here. She is offering a $30 gift certificate mailed to an email address of your choice for participating.

You can find her online here: http://crystlemartin.com and here
http://clrn.dmlhub.net/content/crystle-martin

Some of you may have already received PM's about it and just considered it spam - since we do sometimes get spam bots here - but I can vouch and say it's completely legitimate. I was interviewed via PM and as promised received the gift card, but even if you don't want or can't use the gift card I still highly suggest participating, as it's a fun interview to undertake.

Thanks.

I did this quite awhile ago and PM'd several people to take up her offer. I got a $30 Amazon gift card. The interview was actually pretty fun :)

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
JeebaK said:
Well, im banned from Amazon, so i guess i will have to use a vpn or something.
i wish she offered paypal too :p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL JEEBAK!!! I LOVE YOU MAN!

acailler

Reaction score
For British People, The voucher works out at £19 =)

camartin5

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm still looking for a couple more interviews if anyone else is interested.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Quick, easy fun interview.

Got the last Star Trek movie on Blu Ray today using (part of) my $30.00 Amazon git certificate.

Would have waited for the DKR on Tuesday, but Wal-Mart will have the Blu Ray cheaper than Amazon for a week.

So, that was cool.

wk

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Fun to do an got my gift certificate this morning cant complain will help with x-mass.

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nah, I won't do this since I get Amazon cash cards all the time for X Mas.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
Quick, easy fun interview.

Got the last Star Trek movie on Blu Ray today using (part of) my $30.00 Amazon git certificate.

Would have waited for the DKR on Tuesday, but Wal-Mart will have the Blu Ray cheaper than Amazon for a week.

So, that was cool.

wk

Why waste on Blue Rays when you can simply download? Waste of money imo.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Why waste on Blue Rays when you can simply download? Waste of money imo.

Guess he is willing to pay for it so the people who worked for it get their money like it should be..