William Regal Appreciation Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Yes but I'm sure Punk has prepared for more sneakiness this time.

Axis

Maybe CM Punk shouldn't have been such a douche and punched Regal in the balls. What a dick.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Punk would never do that, he fights with honor, unlike the dastardly William Regal.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Oh, I am sorry Ax. I thought we were talking about last weeks match, my mum has banned me from TV till Wednesday.

Please forgive me.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
I will not Axis, I'll make sure to check before I post. Are we still friends?

CenaHardy

Reaction score
OK Axis, hopefully one day our friendship can grow again.

Is Punk going to get a re-match with Regal?

Axis

Seeing as how Stephanie McMahon said there would be, my bet is yes. It is likely that their No Disqualification match will take place next week on Raw in Chicago, CM Punk's hometown.

OWeapon

Reaction score
I really hope, despite what everything is pointing too, Regal retains the title. He deserves to be a champion of something! If pushed enough, he has the capacity to generate enough heat to earn a place in the ME.

But as it seems, Punk will win and Regal will lay forgotten again.

*wishes for Regal vs. Cena at WM25*

Axis

I would like to see some sort of unclear finish next week in which the title is vacated due to the circumstances. From there a Best of Seven series for the title, culminating at WrestleMania where Punk finally gets the big win over Regal.

OWeapon

Reaction score
That's a good idea. And it'd be about time Regal got a good WM match, plus about time there was an IC Title match at WM too.

Airfixx

I would like to see some sort of unclear finish next week in which the title is vacated due to the circumstances. From there a Best of Seven series for the title, culminating at WrestleMania where Punk finally gets the big win over Regal.

A man after my own heart! ;o]

That would be a very smart thing to do IMO - We'd get some superb matches from two guys that wouldn't need to repeatedly have the same matches... PLUS it'd be REALLY good for the image of the belt IMO.

I like Punk see him a potentially a great IC champ, but IMO having Regal lose in his first decisivelt concluded match would crap all over the work WWE have done so far bringing the spotlight back to the IC belt.