Will we be April Fooled at WM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
He's the best. :rock:

Rock/Cena segment at the end was actually really impressive both came across well and it really entertained me a lot good end to RAW!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Rock/Cena segment at the end was actually really impressive both came across well and it really entertained me a lot good end to RAW!

Yeah indeed, I was really marking for Cena, he was really strong on the mic!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Yeah indeed, I was really marking for Cena, he was really strong on the mic!

You know what not a huge Cena fan but yeah he was really good on the mic and I was impressed with what he said was great and at times Cena does things and says things that improve my level of respect for him in the ring and in the WWE.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
You know what not a huge Cena fan but yeah he was really good on the mic and I was impressed with what he said was great and at times Cena does things and says things that improve my level of respect for him in the ring and in the WWE.

Okok I feel you. My respect for him is growing by the moment. Damn, the guy gives it all for the business, and loves it. He trains hard, works hard and will do it for a long time.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Okok I feel you. My respect for him is growing by the moment. Damn, the guy gives it all for the business, and loves it. He trains hard, works hard and will do it for a long time.

See thats where I've always respected Cena in the fact he does so much for the WWE just not always been his fan in ring but recently I feel he's improved got more intensity and become a much more interesting persona in ring.

Out of the ring I know he's one of the greatest in the biz and I respect him for that. Also he did carry the company a lot which u have to respect also.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm sure Creative will come up with something cheesy enough for us.

Cena Sucks

Jobber
Reaction score
if WWE Trolled Us , im Gonna Watch TNA or HOF or CZW ..

bbsrtrain

Jobber
Reaction score
It would be absolutely amazing if they just said "Screw you guys, we're not going to show you the PPV."