Will we be April Fooled at WM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Yes I agree they've had amazing HIAC matches in the past but do u really see anyone taking a bump off the top of the cage or anyone getting profusely cut open I don't so that leaves us a standard match in the cell. I'm not saying it wont be good but I feel in comparison to HIAC matches we have had it wont be up there with the greats. i.e the six man HIAC at Armageddon.

Batista vs HHH HIAC was pretty damn good, all inside the cell. So it really can be a kick ass match.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Batista vs HHH HIAC was pretty damn good, all inside the cell. So it really can be a kick ass match.

I'll give u that Jose but I always feel like HIAC matches are wasted a little if they stay inside I think it's cause I was so used to the earlier ones that the ones where they've stayed inside have left me feeling cheated a little.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I'll give u that Jose but I always feel like HIAC matches are wasted a little if they stay inside I think it's cause I was so used to the earlier ones that the ones where they've stayed inside have left me feeling cheated a little.

I like the action on top of the cage, but if they will do that this year, I'm afraid one of them will be crippled or worse, dead.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
I like the action on top of the cage, but if they will do that this year, I'm afraid one of them will be crippled or worse, dead.

Thats what I mean I cant see either of them taking that huge bump that makes u go OMG! I see it being a good match but just no massive mark out moment.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
God help me. I'll probably spend most of my time on here and browsing other sites during the HIAC match. Most of it will be their entrances and them both lying on the floor.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
God help me. I'll probably spend most of my time on here and browsing other sites during the HIAC match. Most of it will be their entrances and them both lying on the floor.

Thank u Crayo!

Theres going to be no mark out moment as i said and the fact they were showing Foleys bumps to build the match shows me that something is wrong with this match.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

RESPECT. THE. LEGENDS. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

:bury::taker::bury::taker::bury::taker::bury::taker:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
RESPECT. THE. LEGENDS. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

:bury::taker::bury::taker::bury::taker::bury::taker:

I respect Taker and everything he's done the streak is damn awesome but this match could've been better with a different opponent for Taker with the WWE respecting him and giving him someone else instead of HHH

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I respect Taker and everything he's done the streak is damn awesome but this match could've been better with a different opponent for Taker with the WWE respecting him and giving him someone else instead of HHH

After all I've done for you.

I AM DISSAPOINT :upset:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
After all I've done for you.

I AM DISSAPOINT :upset:

HAHA I just feel that HHH is a waste of an opponent for the Undertaker this year it's sorta like they didn't wanna build the streak match to me too much this year incase it overshadowed teh Rock and Cena. However I hope that it is a good match and I'm proven wrong and that after WM I'm eating humble pie and talking bout it being a great match.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I respect both of them inside the ring, I respect Taker outside of the ring too. Both of them are legendary characters in the WWE. But last years match between them both was a travesty to the streak. This match this time is pointless, in fact, the only reason I'll probably watch is for HBK. But if it doesn't end with a clean Taker win then it's one of the most Blue things WWE has ever done.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Oh and as Crayo says the HBK thing worries me as it could be a deciding factor and really tarnish the streak if it's a stupid ref choice that wins the match.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
HAHA I just feel that HHH is a waste of an opponent for the Undertaker this year it's sorta like they didn't wanna build the streak match to me too much this year incase it overshadowed teh Rock and Cena. However I hope that it is a good match and I'm proven wrong and that after WM I'm eating humble pie and talking bout it being a great match.

People's pie? Civil war pie?