WrestleMania Will this be Undertaker's last match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you think Undertaker retires after WM 33?

• Yes

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Pick Brock to end his streak and then Roman to end his career.... how much can you punish this old bastard and ruin his legacy?

I picked no because I certainly hope not but it wouldn't surprise me at all.... He looked horrible at The Royal Rumble

Noa Shalev

Jobber
Reaction score
I really hope not because I know I am not the only one that wants to see John Cena vs. The Undertaker. But as we all know Vince Mcmahon just might prevent that from us because of his track record but the John Cena Undertaker match would be amazing for the next wrestlemania. Which is why this should not be the Undertaker's last match

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I don't want to believe it but I have this feeling that WWE is going to have Roman retire The Undertaker. Knowing WWE though, they have all the possibility in the world to screw this moment up.
WWE may be idiotic at times with booking but I...really hope that they're not stupid enough to have Roman stay face and beat Undertaker, clean or not. The backlash from the fans and the community if Reigns beats Undertaker and stays face will be insane. If you thought Royal Rumble 2k15 was bad, then I can guarentee that this will be 10x worse. I'm already cringing at the reality of of Roman kicking out of a tombstone...ugh.

I want to believe that they're turning Reigns heel but oh my gosh it's so hard to believe that they ever will at this point. Seeing that promo on the recent RAW, though, actually gets me thinking that wwe is finally pulling one of the best possible booking moves in recent times. Turning him heel.

If Undertaker were to retire this year, it would have to be through a Roman heel turn. Make him a monster heel, use this to start a historic heel run. But, of course, this is wwe we're talking about. Even if Undertaker does somehow win/wrestle again next year, it's still sad to think that this man's career, historic career is coming to an end very soon regardless. Once he's done, it will truly be an end of an era in wrestling as a whole. He better get the best retirement ceremony out there.

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think he'll turn heel. Even though Vince is pretty out of touch with the audience, Shane McMahon and Triple H probably have a bit of input, and they seem a lot more in touch. They don't want another reaction like the one at the 2015 royal rumble

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Undertaker is done. I hate to say it and I know it's "rumored" that he will retire, nearly every year, but his rumble performance and overall character looks worse than his performance at mania 30. That's why Roman is fighting him. Roman will go over one way or another. The reason? Roman is already a heel waiting to happen, and whether he's been cheered or booed, he makes WWE money. Plain and simple. The point is that this will get Roman attention. Whether he shakes undertakers hand in respect afterwards, or spears him to the mat and makes a heel turn, its attention. And that's what Vince wants: Roman to be the "guy."

I feel it's weak now because the streak is dead and it seems not as credible if Roman wins now, but if means Roman making a heel turn and breaking into a much more enjoyable character, I'm all for it. You can't ask for more heat than beating taker at mania, retiring him, then spearing his ass to the mat and grinning as you do it. It would be epic.

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Honestly, in hindsight, he probably should have retired at WM 28. Then he was 20-0, had the end of an era, and in the mania's since he has got weaker and weaker. But this may be the mania he finally calls it quits.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
It's probably in his best interest if he wants to retire intact. It's his choice tho', if he's up for one more 'Mania more power to him.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone else think the overall build up and story for this match is kind of pathetic?

I mean...why are they actually fighting? Can we get a reason?

Last edited:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Because Roman is the man. And he threw taker out. Beyond that, no reason at all. Terrible build.