Will there be a big return/debut on Raw after WM30?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He'd probably get an average (or slightly above average) pop at best, similar to what Batista got when he returned in January. The majority of the WWE audience don't even watch or keep up with TNA and likely don't even know whether he's officially retired or not. He also isn't as big of a wrestling icon as some people make him out to be.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I will hate Sting if he prevents Taker v Wyatt next year.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I will hate Sting if he prevents Taker v Wyatt next year.

NTgTPZr.jpg

rakat

Reaction score
This might be kinda random. But, I would like to see Shane return. Its very doubtful that it will happen. Ya never know, though!

The WWE is getting low on people to bring back. If anyone, it will be RVD or Jericho.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if Sting got a weak ass pop
lol instead of zipping down he will come across from the top of the tron in a basket that can hold his fatass. His jacket will be covering 3 shirts.

Reactions: Swift

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This might be kinda random. But, I would like to see Shane return. Its very doubtful that it will happen. Ya never know, though!

The WWE is getting low on people to bring back. If anyone, it will be RVD or Jericho.
i would piss my pants mark out, it would be so damn great.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Never liked Paige, overrated and way too stiff.
Paige isnt overrated and isnt stiff. You clearly havent watched her matches properly to know how good of a worker she is. This girl wrestled her first match at 13 years old and learned wrestling from that young age and she is now 21 and is amazing just imagine what she will be like in her mid 20's. Paige will dominate every diva on the main roster

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Paige isnt overrated and isnt stiff. You clearly havent watched her matches properly to know how good of a worker she is. This girl wrestled her first match at 13 years old and learned wrestling from that young age and she is now 21 and is amazing just imagine what she will be like in her mid 20's. Paige will dominate every diva on the main roster
Starting young doesn't mean you'll be great, Teddy Hart for instance sucks dong.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Congrats, she hasn't improved since day one. She sucks, is way too stiff in the ring, and can't make moves look good at all. Hopefully she never gets a main roster debut, or loses the NXT belt soon. She sucks.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Vince will be back after HHH has given himself the titles.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Will there be a big return/debut on Raw after WM30?

We all remember that amazing moment when my man Brock returned after 8 years on the Raw episode after WM28 and the crowd just went nuts. So can someone else do the same like he did and make the crowd reaction so awesome?

Come on let it be Paige the biggest debut on the Raw episode after WM30 would just be fucking awesome

Or how about a shocker of a return from Barbie Blank aka Kelly Kelly she has recently dyed her hair back to blonde
No, it's cum stained white.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
He also isn't as big of a wrestling icon as some people make him out to be.

I'm not sure you're right on this one. He did get picked as the "Greatest U.S. Champion of all time" by the WWE "Universe".

It was something of a shocker when it happened, as I recall, considering the other names on the list were guys that had WWE careers in addition to their WCW days.

wk

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
There probably will be and it wont be Paige.

...wait how would that even count as a return?