Will The Undertaker's WM streak ever end?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Sorry to reply to my own thread bt I don't think the 15-0 dvd was released for that reason i's just that getting 15-0 at WM is a huge milestone to achieve. There is a chance I'm wrong I just don't think it'll work like that...

The Rated R CMStar

The DVD makes no difference. Just because Raw released a 15th Anniversary Show it doesn't mean there will not be any more years to come for Raw. The same with Taker. Whether he loses or noe is more of an age factor than a DVD thing

The Leviathan

Reaction score
^ Yes! Switchy and CMS are correct, they just released a 15-0 DVD just to make profit other than their shows. If they want to release a 16-0 or 17-0 DVD's in the future, they can do it.

hbkfan!

Reaction score
I don't think he will lose but you never know.

HHHforever

Reaction score
The DVD makes no difference. Just because Raw released a 15th Anniversary Show it doesn't mean there will not be any more years to come for Raw. The same with Taker. Whether he loses or noe is more of an age factor than a DVD thing

An anniversary show dvd is totally different than the 15-0 dvd.

I'm not saying that he will lose this year because I think you'd have to be an idiot to pick against him at 'Mania because he is undefeated. That being said I am pointing out that, that could be an indicator that he will lose. Let's say he goes 17-0 and retires. They then come out with a 17-0 dvd. He then returns in 5 years for a one time thing and wins again, now he's 18-0. Now they come out with another one. Now you have 3 Undertaker undefeated at 'Mania dvds. People are only going to buy the latest one, if any of them, because no one's going to want the 15-0 one when they can have the 18-0 dvd. However with Raw's 15th anniversary show if you liked the show and what they did with the dvd then you won't care if they have a 20th and a 25th anniversary because those are different shows. They'll still buy the 15th because they liked that show and may or may not have liked the other 2.

Although I do agree that his age does have a lot to do with whether he wins or loses I'm just saying that this could be an indication that he could lose.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

the dvd coming out did make me think he may lose. and this year he will be against edge, who people say undie likes

aznality

Reaction score
I dont see Taker losing at any wrestlemanias at least for the next few years, if not ever.

Airfixx

As long as he's prepared to retire (*) in the next few years then I think his streak should be maintained. I see Taker really deteriorating over the next couple of years and would really like to see him go out on top (which I think he's still just about clinging to).

(*Of course, they'll still have him return as a legend once in a while a la Foley, SCSA, Hogan etc.)

Big Jabba

Reaction score
i dont think it will end, if it does it would be better for it to b a egend or old foe to do it or even a young superstar to get the nod with posibly the greatest mania win ever,

phantomgerald

He'll lose his last one. If they make his streak perfect, no matter how good someone's streak is, it'll never match up to Takers. It's like having only the Miami Dolphins go undefeated and make it impossible for others to do the same

tnafan454

Reaction score
ya either at his hall of fame induction or his retirement match the streak will end

chessarmy

No, I think it is something that will live on forever and will be something that we can remember Undertaker for once he finally hangs them boots up for good.