Will The Undertaker's WM streak ever end?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Ok, now we all know 'Taker's been dominating the WM scene now for over a decade and is unbeaten so my question is will he ever be beaten at Wrestlemania?

He's beaten everyone from Ric Flair to Kane to Randy Orton and if the streak ever does end I want to find out your opinions on when it will end and who will beat him.

I reckon he will never be beaten at Wrestlemania unless it's his retirement match and I don't have a clue who would beat him but it would most likely be Randy Orton but with all the stars emerging from OVW and FCW now there's no telling who it could be. Hell even Vince McMahon might end his streak.

What do you guys think?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Me either, That's quite a tough question. I think they will end his streak when he is about to retire. This might be a "passing of a torch moment" between him and a young guy (Maybe an upcoming star from OVW/FCW).

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I could see CM Punk ending it somewhere around 2010, if Taker decides to stay that long, I heard he was going to hang up the boots soon. But I do think he will eventually be beaten, I would only hope that MVP will end it. That would be a huge win.

Reaction score
I don't think WWE will ever end it.

I think they will have Undertaker be the only superstar to go like 21-0 at WM.

If they already have him this far without winning. There's really no point in having him lose anyways...

The Rated R CMStar

It has a point, do you imagine the monumental push the man that ends the streak will get.

For me, the streak ends at WM25. This year Taker will get his long title reign, a 17-0 streak, so for me, it will be end at WM25.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i doubt his streak will ever end...

HHHforever

Reaction score
They just came out with the Undertaker 15-0 dvd, which is the only reason that I could see him losing possibly this year. However I doubt he will lose because he'll be taking on Edge more than likely and Edge doesn't really need that kind of push. A guy like Mr. Kennedy or MVP needs to beat him, if his streak is going to end, because as said above the push that guy would get would be insane.

The Rated R CMStar

Tbh, because I see Raw having the last WM match, and Edge vs Taker will be in the midcard, I see Undertaker winning by DQ. That way Edge is still champion and Taker remains undefeated

MJ807

Reaction score
It all depends on who he's wrestling but if it's Edge I see Edge ending his winning streak since Edge technically has a winning streak since he's never been pinned it would be a paasing of the torch moment between those two. But if not him like someone said CM Punk would be my second choice a heel Pnuk vs taker in a year or two from now would be great.

Vandy316

Reaction score
i think it will end at WM25. i can see him against an up-and-coming superstar and lose the title that he would've been holding for a while. the end would be that the superstar hits his finisher and they both just lay there and Taker goes to sit up but as soon as he gets off his back, he falls back down. The opponent is shocked at what just happened and covers him for the victory ending Taker's career. Then the people with the torches(i dont know what they're called) carry him out in a casket. This signals that he has lost his power and the deadman was completely dead.

This doesn't have to happen at Mania, it just should be the end of his career

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
They just came out with the Undertaker 15-0 dvd, which is the only reason that I could see him losing possibly this year. However I doubt he will lose because he'll be taking on Edge more than likely and Edge doesn't really need that kind of push. A guy like Mr. Kennedy or MVP needs to beat him, if his streak is going to end, because as said above the push that guy would get would be insane.

Edge is a push... :34:

CT Styles

I think that they may have released the 15-0 DVD this year because he might lose this year. But if he does lose I think he will get screwed out of it or his opponent will win by DQ.

Evil Austin

taker is one of the most loyal people in the wwe that vince has.

Taker has been for over 17.5 years and still going.
Taker loves the wwe and even if he is to old for fighting he will be a hogan and come for a rivalry / storyline for a month a year. i am not sure about the streak but he will always be around may not be every week as he gets older but he will show ever few months to raise ratings and good promo's.

^^ what i just wrote is quoted from him in another site i can provide a link.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I think that they may have released the 15-0 DVD this year because he might lose this year. But if he does lose I think he will get screwed out of it or his opponent will win by DQ.

I agree because if he's going to go 19-0 or something like that it doesn't make sense to release a 15-0 dvd. Who would want to buy if it didn't have all his victories on it? I'm not saying that he definitely will lose this year, but I think this might be somewhat of an indicator that he could possibly lose this year or next, assuming he stays that long.