Will Smith Eyeing 'Annie' Reboot Starring Willow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
out of the list which one you want? and if you want something not on the list say it and ill see if i can find it... no wrestling ones though

This Guy

Yeah, I'll rep those, pretty cool stuff. I like most of them. the gh2 one is a little small....why did you bother with StreetThug though? I mean the guy has a gamertag and a silver account, doesn't even own an xbox lol

Kassidy

Reaction score
lol well i just used them as examples of the skin, i can edit any of them and add anyones info into it, so i just took as many names on here and added on of the cards

Kassidy

Reaction score
Kassidy do you have mine? Also would a list be easier on the front page incase this thread gets full up, merge the PS3 and Xbox ones and just have a list on the front which keeps updating.

^^^ im not mod of the section ( Should be ) so i cant do that

Bradders

Reaction score
One with either Assassins' Creed, Crash Bandicoot, PGR4 or Halo 3 with a Brute on would work well.

Vaan1221

Reaction score
360 - Mine is::

A1 Cali King

If you seen me you either hate me or love me, haha, Kassidy how you get them tags like that?

I think Mr. Jibbs use to be my friend, dunno tho.

Wordlife

my gamertag is wordlife326... favorite games are GH3, Halo3, and Madden 08.... can someone make me a Gamertag Sig thing... with the MasterChief holding a rifle, with madden 08, guitar hero 3, assassins creed, and gearsofwar in it.... thanks and rep X2 for anyone that can make it for me

Vegas

Reaction score
360 Gamer tag = Chitalian813