Will Smith Eyeing 'Annie' Reboot Starring Willow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Official Gamer Tag/User ID/Friend Code Listings

Admin Note Updated on Sept 1st said:
Hey guys, just so everyone is aware of whats going on. I spent a little time going through the two threads for 360 Gamertags and User ID's today. As you will notice before each post it now indicates what the person is sharing there user name for. This thread may now be used for all game systems and online gaming services. X-Box Live, PS3 Network, Wii & DS Friends Codes etc.

This Guy

360 - I didn't think there was a section for this yet...So i figured i would make one...So cha...This is just a Thread to post chur gamertags...

PS...If there already a section for this you can delete it...If not a section...can it be stickied...

WeztSide

Reaction score
ya i wish i could make one but it wont let me i have to sign up at all these sites and they wont let me sign up :(

KassidyX

Reaction score
was just about to make this thread lol

360 - SoullessKassidy

Soullesskassidy.png

J

was just about to make this thread lol

SoullessKassidy

Oh...Well i got bored...and got to thinkin'...So cha...Few seconds faster than cha...LOL...but cha...Streetthug...I pmed cha back...

PS...Did chu post churs...cause its not showin' up...

Slash

Reaction score
Once again a thread of the 360 gamertags that I introduced people yet get no credit for :( its in my sig as always

KassidyX

Reaction score
^^^ lol its ok slash... u see my tag its cooler than urs

Slash

Reaction score
Hey Kass you see my tag you wouldn't have had yours if i didn't tel you the site so bleh bleh bleh to then tenth extreme bleh! haha

KassidyX

Reaction score
lol not mine i found mine on my own not where slash said

WeztSide

Reaction score
this is mine all i need is an xbox now lol
StreetThug13.png