Will Rusev Lose His Push?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Contrarian? Hardly. I'm always against the overPCification of wrestling or any entity. You sound like a soccer mom who watches Nancy Grace to find out what you should have a stick in your twat about.
You obviously mistook my rant for some sort of serious political stance. I thought you knew me better than that.
I figured when you first reacted to that post something was up, but figured you were just being a d*** today.

This push was doomed from the start. What made WWE think this would turn out anyway else?
Did Muhammad Hassan call and tell them everything was all good?
Did JBL's nazi salute on a house show ever get aired on RAW?
How about when Y2J desecrated the Brazilian flag?

Keep being classy WWE. I'm still waiting for the feminism angle to appear on RAW
Reading this quote again, I can see why you may have reacted in the manner you did.
I was being completely sarcastic and figured everybody knew that's how I roll.
I'm not going to retract what I said like I'm some kinda p***y, but I see how you mistook it.

natasha18

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't think Rusev will lose his push. I think he has too big of a following for that right now. As long as they tone some of his actions down for a while they should be fine.... but then who wants to see a toned down Rusev?

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I don't think Rusev will lose his push. I think he has too big of a following for that right now. As long as they tone some of his actions down for a while they should be fine.... but then who wants to see a toned down Rusev?
I personally don't want to see anyone toned down at all.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
His matches are my smoke break matches so hardly matters to me. I hope he doesn't get pushed out though, seems like a decent wrestler.

Reactions: Red Rain

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
It's rare that I like the overweight worker. The best in my book (and in order) would be Umaga, Samoa Joe, Dusty Rhodes Bam Bam, and Mark Henry.
My list doesn't take into account what any of you have seen or believe. That's why its mine.
Rusev can work and that's always great to see from a big man in wrestling.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I am quite torn on the whole Rusev thing, I want to puke everytime I see a babyface going all "My country is better than yours" like a obnoxious bastard, but on the other hand I wouldn't mind if they let Lana go full force saying harsh and convincing stuff about the US(not that I believe she has the mic skills to pull it off) and not the weak-ass text she's getting. Just keep the feuds even, don't just wave the flag around and call americans fat. If they want controversy, they have the perfect opportunity.

But I do admit calling the U.S warmongering pricks was brave, and I want more of that to keep the heat legit.

Disclaimer: I am not trying to show my political opinions here, just think that they should go all-out and do a make or break kind of character, that's the only way I can see Rusev entertaining me. But yeah, I do think patriotism is dumb, but the crowd is patriotic, so might as well mess with their feelings

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
My assumptions was this character was designed to fall to Roman Reigns eventually.
Conquering the 'invading foreigner' always seems to be the job for the celebrated babyface.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Hopefully after SummerSlam the push will die down. I don't really find Rusev all that entertaining.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Reports are actually saying what I've been pulling for for awhile now, and that's that following the rivalry with Swagger, Rusev is slated to win the United States Championship by defeating Sheamus at Night Of Champions. Yes!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think Rusev's entrance (part where he kneels down in the ring and all) would look pretty cool with a belt there.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Rusev winning the U.S title would be great news.
Its about time a mindless monster won a belt in WWE.