Will Rusev Lose His Push?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Absolutely not. I did pop when he kicked the flag, don't really get patriotism and I mark for Jericho so hey, good stuff.
Sh**, you popped when he kicked the flag? That's different.
Can't say I'd ever pop if I saw that, so you might be on the minority on that brother.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Sh**, you popped when he kicked the flag? That's different.
Can't say I'd ever pop if I saw that, so you might be on the minority on that brother.
Yeah, I just thought it was a nice way to get heat. So I popped, although yeah I was in the minority

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Rusev will lose the push if he doesn't get past the whole "I'm Russian/Bulgarian, i'll kick all of your asses because I hate 'MURICA!" deal. His feud with Swagger should go on and involve the US titles for now.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Rusev is pretty good talent in the ring. It would be a shame to flush it all down the toilet.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This push was doomed from the start. What made WWE think this would turn out anyway else?
Did Muhammad Hassan call and tell them everything was all good?
Did JBL's nazi salute on a house show ever get aired on RAW?
How about when Y2J desecrated the Brazilian flag?

Keep being classy WWE. I'm still waiting for the feminism angle to appear on RAW
stop bein such a pussy

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rusev could get the US title and make it the Russian title or something like that. Would be alright for me

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Rusev could get the US title and make it the Russian title or something like that. Would be alright for me

I'd love it if Rusev and Lana destroyed the current model of the United States Championship prior to introducing their own version of it. Word is that WWE is introducing brand new designs for all the titles soon anyway, so this could be their way of officially eradicating the current version of the US Championship for good. Have Rusev smash it to pieces with a hammer and then toss it in a trash can.

Either way, I'm also pulling for Rusev to become the next US Champion. First defeat Jack Swagger at Summerslam, then win the title from Sheamus at Night Of Champions. Sheamus vs Rusev should make for a hell of a match.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'd love it if Rusev and Lana destroyed the current model of the United States Championship prior to introducing their own version of it. Word is that WWE is introducing brand new designs for all the titles soon anyway, so this could be their way of officially eradicating the current version of the US Championship for good. Have Rusev smash it to pieces with a hammer and then toss it in a trash can.

Either way, I'm also pulling for Rusev to become the next US Champion. First defeat Jack Swagger at Summerslam, then win the title from Sheamus at Night Of Champions. Sheamus vs Rusev should make for a hell of a match.

I could see that happening, definitely. Another plausible thing would be Rusev winning the US championship and then saying the typical, same old stuff 'I don't wanna be the champion of a worthless country' and then change it to European/Russian champion. But who knows, guess we'll have to wait and see.

If Rusev's indeed going to become the new US champion and all, at least change that stupid finisher of his. 'Camel Clutch' is just awful.

- Brand new designs for ALL titles? Idk, I'm cool with how WWE-WHC, IC and the Tag Titles look like.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
If Rusev's indeed going to become the new US champion and all, at least change that stupid finisher of his. 'Camel Clutch' is just awful.
Don't you mean 'The Accolade" :pity1:

It looks like a camel clutch, its applied like one, but nah its an Accolade.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Stop being a contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.
For a guy who hates Punk, you sure do act an awful lot like the cat.
Contrarian? Hardly. I'm always against the overPCification of wrestling or any entity. You sound like a soccer mom who watches Nancy Grace to find out what you should have a stick in your twat about.

• Haha
Reactions: seabs