Will King Booker emerge SummerSlam as the true king of WWE after his battle with hhh

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will King Booker emerge SummerSlam as the king of WWE after his battle with Triple h

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wordlife

dude, HHH is going to kill King Booker man, no doubt, expect HHH to pummel his ass, but the match is going to be good though, wait and see

xtremebadass

LMAO! King Booker is not going to win, it's that simple. However how WWE has been lately I wouldn't be surprised if Game lost, because they had a huge opportunity to bring him back yesterday, but they pussied out. So, who knows.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
No way will Booker T ever win HHH in the King of Kings match..:)
I think the reason HHH didn't come back yesterday is because Stephanie didn't want to be showed up by her man. Too bad because Id rathere see the Game than the lame.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Long story short no. HHH will win the match, forcing Booker to drop the King gimmick in the process. To be honest thats probally the reason he hasn't already dropped the gimmick, they had this feud just sitting there. So they decided to give it time.

MTG

Reaction score
Honestly i think taht it will be a really great match. They are two of the best the WWE has to offer. But i think that HHH will win and booker will return to booker-t and HHH will return his crown to lawler.

CenaMark54

HHH is a mere peasant in the Kingdom ruled by King Bookah. HHH is not only a phoney, but a traitor to the throne. His acts of treason will have him vanquished from the kingdom, never to be seen or heard from again.

HHH is going to kill Booker T.

Keeb Daddy

Reaction score
I think it would be good for the feud and story line for Game to lose at Summerslam... Booker's already ridiculous ego would be super-inflated and shit would really heat up... besides, just because HHH won king of the ring and took that King of Kings nickname, he never actually used it as his ring persona the way Booker does... so it's not like he has much on the line by not being King Hunter or some shit... it would keep an intense angle going and make for some good tv...

J

Why would Triple H return and lose to Booker...He won't...Thats the point...he's gunna win...and hopefully monkey stomp booker right outta the lame gimmick...

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
What happened thelast time he returned? He won the Royal frikin' Rumble so 99% chance that Bookah gonna beat Trips after his much hyped return.

straight_edge76

Yeah, I doubt The Game will Job to Booker in his return match. The way tehy have booked his return there is no logical way for him to lose, but he really should have returned last night it was set up by Lawler's promo, and to be Honest I thought he would. The feud will last until Unforgiven I bet though in a "King of Kings Rematch"

-TJ-

This entire Story line is for HHH to beat the holy hell out of King Booker. When we saw King booker and Jerry "The King" Lawler get in to it we all knew HHH will face and beat King Booker at summerslam. So my vote is No.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Hell No Thers No Way Booker Iz Gunna Beat Trips On His Return At Summer Slam He Will Kick His Ass 4 Sure Coz He Iz That Damn Good,and Then Orton Will B The Next Casulty 2 Fall 2 The Game:)

Ace of Spades

Reaction score
Didn't you all hear Booker yell at Lawler like his old self? I think that was a pretty big indicator of where WWE wants to go with him.