Will King Booker emerge SummerSlam as the true king of WWE after his battle with hhh

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will King Booker emerge SummerSlam as the king of WWE after his battle with Triple h

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NinoBrown

Reaction score
It'll end up in a DQ, Booker reportedly said he ain't gonna be Booker T anymore so we all know RAW's posterboy ain't gonna lose so I see it ending in a DQ.

Reaction score
now that i remember i wonder how it will turn out since i forgot booker said he was no longer going as BT so maybe it could Be a DQ or a Double Knock out or a Double Count out

Reaction score
I actually think Booker might win cause he said he'd never wrestle under the name Booker T again...So making him lose this match would mean his gimmick would be gone too.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
^^Truth... Booker is way too over to have his King gimmick scrapped. NinoBrown's right, it'll probably end in a DQ and Trips'll probably kick his ass on Raw or something.

reaction

Reaction score
HHH all win if WWE makes him loose unless its a decent endin theres no way HHH all loose this

CenaMark54

If I can be serious for a minute...

There is a VERY, VERY good chance that Booker will walk away from this with his hand raised. Booker is on the push of his life. That's why he's been coming out on top in this Lawler feud as well.

There's also a VERY good chance he could be WWE champ by years end.

BTW, he's said himself he's never doing Booker T again because the King gimmick is getting over so well.

Not to say that I don't want Triple H to win on his big comeback, I mean he is one of my all time favorites. But we all have to remember...
This is WWE, anything could happen.

The push of Bookers life was last summer. This current push is only for the benefit of HHH. Booker is being built up so HHH will look strong when he destroys him. It may not be a Summerslam, but it will be soon.

Bradders

Reaction score
This is the way I think it is going to happen: HHH will return at Summerslam, massive pop and will beat Booker because he has the backstage powers but Booker will refuse to give up his king gimmick so Booker beats HHH with help from WWE Champion Orton in a no DQ match at Unforgiven thus setting up a Booker/HHH/Orton/Cena feud and then have 2 singles matches the next 2 PPV's say Orton/HHH and Booker/Cena and role reversal at the next PPV and then HBK will come back.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
^^Definitely could see that happening.

Booker is one of the most over guys though, so you can't rule him out of getting the strap soon either.

vickymania

Reaction score
lets face it..before commenting,both Booker and HHH have had careers spanning over a decade and combining their title's,they have won every one of them..it should be a great fight..

as for book winning at summerslam,i dont think so..HHH will be looking for a win and am sure thats the plan WWE has for him cause they want to gear him up against the winner of Cena/Orton in the coming weeks..

Booker's victory could be possible if Sharmell antics in and outside the ring help hima bit,but i dont see Booker winning at summerslam..its HHH's comeback and he wouldn't like to lose,that too in a PPV!

Shane_O_Mac

Reaction score
No,

because WWE will be trying to hype HHH back into contention for the WWE championship.

Expect Booker to get beaten very easily.

tnafan454

Reaction score
i personally think the WWE is going to have Lawler involved in this somehow. either by Managing HHH or just distracting Bookah and getting hit with a pedigree.