Will it change?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

^You're a douche....get the hell out of our forum and don't come back...BTW learn how to spell...idiot

CenaMark54

Holy crap..I apologize for everything I said earlier.

I stopped watching after the first match and I missed everything. I will never doubt you again WWE.

I have been waiting to see Orton leave a PPV the champ for three long years and I missed it.

Who has the video? I need to see.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I'm in agreement with everyone here....the LMS match was just awesome. Definite MOTY candidate and the finishing sequence was awesome. I don't know how many times I thought, "WOW...this has to be over.".

Orton getting the clean win was a perfect finish to the show and a great start to his true title win. Also a good kickoff to a HHH-Orton feud. We'll probably get a HIAC out of this feud, which should be awesome. A returning HBK and Jericho should make things interesting as well.

Overall, after the first segment, I thought the WWE had let me down again, but by the end of the night, they made up for it in a big way.

Great One

The finish would have been so much better if the damn table broke when he RKO'd him which is what was probably suppose to happen.

Regardless, it was an insane PPV, and also great and very unpredictable... which is unlike the WWE.

Reaction score
AND YOUR NEW WWE CHAMPION \_____O_____/

Great ending to this ppv....about friggin time

MTG

Reaction score
Wow did u seriously think that the WWE would bury orton like that. Wasn't it obvious that he would use his rematch clause. TBH i knew he was gonna use it because they did it at the Beggining of the PPV they would't start the ppv with the WWE title and end it there.

Travis40

THis isn't the same title...this one doesn't spin. Just wanted to let you guys know that since everyone is complaining about that.

Reaction score
This PPV was the SHIT! Randy Orton winning the belt. WWE is getting better and it will be a lot better when Save us 222 guy returns.

LKP

It was a good solid ppv if you ask me. The whole show was good. Orton 2 time wwe champion 1 time WHC means 3 time wwe champion. Now thats cool. HHH had to go and spoil it by 11 time champion didnt he.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
Yea....that's twice now that the table hasn't broke when Orton had RKOed someone on it. (Cena, HHH)

I loved how Orton just kept on coming back. There were at least two times, I thought the match was seriously ending. (Steel Steps right to the head and the chair shot when his head was sitting in the steps). Definitely kept me on the edge of my seat, and was the most I'd been into a match (Cheering, Really Caring who won) in a long time.

They both seemed to put it all on the line and it put Orton over huge to have him win this match and "regain" the title.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I would have gave Randy Orton the Championship at the start of the show, And then have Vince McMahon announce a 20-Man Battle Royal with the winner facing Orton for the WWE Championship later on in the night.

In the Battle Royal it’s down to Umaga and Triple H…They go back and forth and then they are both eliminated at the same time (Yeah I know it’s stupid but this way you keep the scheduled Umaga-Triple H match) thus making it a Triple Threat match for the WWE Championship Orton defending against Triple H & Umaga.

It’s a lot simpler then what WWE came up with. 3 title matches (twice changing hands) in one night is a fantastic way to devalue your top Championship. But now I guess Orton will face Triple H in a Hell in a Cell match at Cyber Sunday which should be pretty awesome.

Reaction score
if things keep going like this than this might mean a great change for WWE we can only wait and see but I didn't see it so I have only you guys to rely on how good it was but from what I've read it was great