Will it change?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
They should put Val Venis to it since he's the Poll Champ, lol... Well good to see HHH win back his title and become the 11th time Champ!

kingovkings

Reaction score
this as been the best ppv all year it been wicked and full of twist and 2nd guessing, i dont get some ppl they moan wwe is sooooooo predictable and its time things change then they pull off a shit hot ppv full of matches no1 could av guessed and b4 it ends ppl are yapping they av buried Orton, he will probs walk out champ 2nite coz its probs all been a set up to Orton n trips feud, then ppl are gunna be saying wow that was awesome what they did last nite i don't understand sum ppl why bother buying ppv just to sit there and slag em off save yer money and read forums then you can slag em off and saved 15 quid in the process.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Orton should be the champion...I am a long time Orton supporter and this makes me mad...HHH gets the damn title causes he is banging Steph and thats bullcrap..I don't think that is right but oh well....thats WWE for your

Edit: Maybe he will win 2nite

Travis40

^I swear to god that Orton will be champion by the end of the night, after HBK screws HHH out of the WWE Title

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I hope your right man cause I mean its easy to tell I am an Orton fan...I mean if people dont know that then well lol there not that smart lol.

Reaction score
this as been the best ppv all year it been wicked and full of twist and 2nd guessing, i dont get some ppl they moan wwe is sooooooo predictable and its time things change then they pull off a shit hot ppv full of matches no1 could av guessed and b4 it ends ppl are yapping they av buried Orton, he will probs walk out champ 2nite coz its probs all been a set up to Orton n trips feud, then ppl are gunna be saying wow that was awesome what they did last nite i don't understand sum ppl why bother buying ppv just to sit there and slag em off save yer money and read forums then you can slag em off and saved 15 quid in the process.

Yes, but it was unpredictable, but that doesn't make it good. Look, no matter how much of a HHH mark you are (and you seem to be a big one), you can't deny that they buried Orton with a 15 minute title reign. That's unacceptable, especially since HHH isn't exactly in the prime of his career anymore, and sucks as a face. For the record, I didn't order the PPV, so I can say whatever I want about this.

I didn't care when everyone when everyone was crying about the Hornswoggle thing, and in fact, I actually enjoyed it. I found it funny, and was a fun WWE, entertainment based storyline. But this is entirely different. This involved the WWE title, and I don't want to see HHH squashing everyone like when he annihilated the entire tag division on Raw. If that's what you want than so be it, but I wouldn't let my fanboyism get in the way of admitting that this was a mistake.

Travis40

Orton will be a 3 time 3 time 3 time WWE Champion at the end of the night...it'd be crazy of the WWE not to give the title to him after all this shit with HHH

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah! The Spinner Belt doesn't fit on the new champ, HHH. They should bring back the Undisputed belt or maybe they can make a new design of the belt that looks better around HHH's waist...

Travis40

Our NEEEEWWWWW WWE CHAMPION.....RANDY ORTON....Orton won LMS fair and square...sorry for the double post

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE did the right thing...Orton is the WWE Champion....Party time

the dark knight

for all of you triple h haters, fuck you. and dont tell me cuz randy's his "friend". the match is one of the best this year so far. and carlito, benjamin and the rest of the monkeys couldnt have done shit in this match...

congrats to Rand E \__O___/

Great One

Exactly what TDK said, definitely one of the best mainstream PPVs this year.

RANDY ORTON 3 TIME CHAMP AND CURRENT CHAMP AND TRIPLE H 11 TIME CHAMP!

Travis40

No doubt the LMS was the WWE/TNA MOTY....I can't believe how great this PPV was, excluding Big Daddy V/CM Punk and Batista/Khali, but all of the other matches were just awesome, I don't know how BFG could top this PPV.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I didnt say they didnt bury orton. I said ppl are yapping that they had with out waiting till the end.coz as it turns out it was a wicked set up 4 the final match and orton came out as champ and did it with one hell of a match that made orton look pretty damn good ,i just think ppl should wait till the end of a show b4 they slag it to bits and not the first 10 mins. Also i know unpredictable doesnt mean its good but as for that ppv it was really good. As 4 the HHH mark thing yeah im a massive trips FAN and proud of it.

THE THIRD EYE

Reaction score
so orton did wen the titt after all that is the sick f worst no marcy <<

so what`s is all this about what the fucking great of that>>>>>