Will Cara be back for Wrestlemania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
That was the one, a few guys had it down as a botch Cara moment, I had it down as one of the best spots in the PPV.

Same, he missed the second table by like one inch and it's flagged as a botch? If he's okay then it just makes the bump even more impressive.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
R Albin said:
I don't think so. I think Cara is being lined up to replace Mysterio in future and that's the entire reason behind this fued.

He can easily be turned into a face down the line.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Will Cara be back for Mania? I didn't even know anything happened to him that took him out. Shows how up to date with WWE I actually am. Anyway, I really want to see Rey vs. Cara at WrestleMania, I can't imagine it be anything short of incredible. It's also the first Rey match in years I've been excited for, hell it's one of the only Rey matches I've been excited for (due to the fact that I started watching in 06).

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah, Rey is as stale as stale gets at the moment, but this will definitely make me pumped up for Wrestlemania and will likely be one of my favourite matches on the card.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Personally I think Cara has gotten better regards botching and tbh as Seabs says look at Sabu, Cara should make it part of his match on purpose and just get the fans on board.

Regards WM I hope he is back but with news coming out that they have been revamping WM apart from Brock/HHH maybe it's a no go.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Sin Cara vs Rey .....sounds nice

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
tgill85 said:
potentially match of the night if it happens

It will be good, but not the match of the night . LOL

You are talking about WrestleMania Bro.