Will Cara be back for Wrestlemania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I saw on PWI like 2 months ago that Rey would play the heel.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Will Cara be back for Wrestlemania

Senhor Perfect said:
I foresee many botches on the grandest stage of them all.

That most won't notice and they'll be the ones who enjoy the match rather than obsessing over Cara being a second out of sync on a scissor takedown in the 14th minute.

Seriously the IWC has a weird obsession over botches, enjoy it.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Not with Cara, he's the new Sabu. Sabu would try and make you forget with sick bumps. If Cara does too, I'll get off of back.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Senhor Perfect said:
Not with Cara, he's the new Sabu. Sabu would try and make you forget with sick bumps. If Cara does too, I'll get off of back.

Sabu was madly over, seriously did many notice he botched at TLC until the thread was posted? Just don't get this botching obsession tbh, it rarely spoils a match for me and adds realism(perfectly choreography is shit imo)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Some of his botches are unbearable, the little ones are completely fine. The real bad botches can take momentum away from matches, especially if the move he was trying was something he shouldn't be botching. Generally though, you're right.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Crayo said:
Some of his botches are unbearable, the little ones are completely fine. The real bad botches can take momentum away from matches, especially if the move he was trying was something he shouldn't be botching. Generally though, you're right.

Apart from the end to his match with Chavo has there been anything major though? The TLC one looked pretty dope imo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Apart from the end to his match with Chavo has there been anything major though? The TLC one looked pretty dope imo.

Didn't even know he botched at TLC, are you talking about the table one? I didn't even consider that a botch.

And I don't write down Cara's botches or obsess over them so I can't give you any examples. Botching means nothing to me, it's sometimes just a downer when a great match can get ruined because of a simple communication error.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
The fact is its at least one thing in every match. I know that no one is perfect, but like Crayo said, it takes momentum away from the match. It breaks my sense of disbelief, if you catch my meaning.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
That was the one, a few guys had it down as a botch Cara moment, I had it down as one of the best spots in the PPV.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Senhor Perfect said:
The fact is its at least one thing in every match. I know that no one is perfect, but like Crayo said, it takes momentum away from the match. It breaks my sense of disbelief, if you catch my meaning.

Guys not hitting moves perfectly affects realism? I can't really understand that tbh, if it was a shoot and I went to hit you with a straight jab then a right hook as I had a 100 matches before would you walk into it? It's the same issue I have with these finishing sequences faces have.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
seabs said:
Guys not hitting moves perfectly affects realism? I can't really understand that tbh, if it was a shoot and I went to hit you with a straight jab then a right hook as I had a 100 matches before would you walk into it? It's the same issue I have with these finishing sequences faces have.

Not what I meant. Botching so you leave your opponent holding the bag in an awkward position affects realism. He's supposed to give me a Frankenstiener but missed completely, do I bump? Do I pretend nothing happened? Do I punch the fucker in the face for making me look like an idiot?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Senhor Perfect said:
Not what I meant. Botching so you leave your opponent holding the bag in an awkward position affects realism. He's supposed to give me a Frankenstiener but missed completely, do I bump? Do I pretend nothing happened? Do I punch the fucker in the face for making me look like an idiot?

Simple solution should be go along with it imo, seriously he goes for a frankensteiner but misses it you mock the crowd by saying you had it scouted. If the WWE allowed common sense then it's how you role.