Will being outside in the cold affect you going to WrestleMania in NJ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AvalonX

Reaction score
I live in PA but work in NY/NJ. I assumed Wrestlemania 30 would be in the garden and looked forward to going. I guess that is probably off since 29 is in NJ. Its still pretty frickin cold in April and those winds can be brutal in that stadium. Would this prevent you from going?

We have been pounded with snow in April. How are those guy's going to be in their gear if its brutal cold?

Sugarhill

Reaction score
They will probably build a pavilion over the ring and have some serious heaters around and somehow under the ring. The weather wouldn't keep me from going, the fact that they are in a football stadium and I'd more than likely be watching the screens around the stadium would keep me from going. Even the seats on the field would seem way too far for me to consider going to Wrestlemania in NJ. I'd wait until they go back to basketball arena.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah if i were to go it'd have to be a smaller stadium it's not really worth it if it's like watching ants.

AvalonX

Reaction score
Right unless I got kick ass seats. I am not sure if they will go back to the garden the year after they were across the river.

Got_Swag

Reaction score
This is a great way for WWE to sell a ton of sweatshirts! That's a positive plus for them with this haha.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
No. If I lived in NJ, I'd take any chance I get to go to WrestleMania as it would be amazing experience/and atmosphere. Also the fact that it doesn't come to your home state very often.

Isabellas2007

Reaction score
The cold could make for some very short matches if the wrestlers start to get to cold! Can you imagine how some of them will react once they get all hot and sweaty with the cold air blowing. Heck, could you imagine the snow ball fights in the stands or what could happen with the wrestlers and snowballs. I see some potential storylines in this!

AvalonX

Reaction score
It has the potential to be apeshit that's for sure. I am thinking of taking my Son who will be 8 by then.