Will barret push hurt Bryan .

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
First of all i would like to say that i am Bryan biggest mark . I love him not only in-ring but on mic too . He is far better than sheamus , cody , Barret or ziggler not only in-ring but on mic too . Look at the reaction he gets from crowd . I am not talking about cheers from marks but boo's from younger fans , which means he is doing a very good Job .

Now getting back to topic , As it is in news , barrett is Suppose to retun on MITB ppv and win the briefcase . So here is a possible scenario--- CM punk vs bryan is for MITB ppv , since punk pinned kane and bryan can say that he wasnt pinned . So Punk defeats Bryan and Wade than cashes in his briefcase , becomes WWE champion .

Which would lead to a program between wade and Punk . But what will happen to bryan ? Unless Bryan Wins the title , he looks dommed .

Again this is just a scenario . As some of reports are saying , WWE nearly put the title on bryan for the second time but agaian they changed their decision .
Anyway whatever happens , I dont want Bryan to get stucked in midcard hell . As he is one of the best heels right now in WWE .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't think it's possible for Bryan to be in "midcard hell" at this point. I believe that was they're plan after they jobbed him in 18 seconds at 'Mania. That just got him more over, now he's over with the casual fans as well along with us "Smarks." He's the most captivating face or heel in WWE, plays the audience better than anyone. The dude's here to stay, I believe.

As for Barrett, I see him going after Sheamus and the WHC, Bryan's feud with Punk isn't over, so I don't see either hurting the other.

Reactions: 1 person

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
As for Barrett, I see him going after Sheamus and the WHC, Bryan's feud with Punk isn't over, so I don't see either hurting the other.

Lets hope so . But it wont surprise me if WWE fucks it up again . SInce they love to destroy good charaters and fueds.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I don't think it's possible for Bryan to be in "midcard hell" at this point. I believe that was they're plan after they jobbed him in 18 seconds at 'Mania. That just got him more over, now he's over with the casual fans as well along with us "Smarks." He's the most captivating face or heel in WWE, plays the audience better than anyone. The dude's here to stay, I believe.

It all depends on when Barrett comes back, eventually Daniel Bryan will have to move onto different feuds, and CM Punk will need someone else to feud with.

But if he comes back soon, and seeing as Smackdown is running out of options, Sheamus/Barrett will be the likeliest of options.

Irish Mark

Banned
Reaction score
I actually think Bryan is done with the WWE title for now and I'd love to see him move on to a feud with Cena.

As for Barrett, if he's back in time for MitB then Barrett has Randy Orton's spot to walk into.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
I actually think Bryan is done with the WWE title for now and I'd love to see him move on to a feud with Cena..

Why are you trying to feed bryan to Cena . No Bryan is not done . Kane was brought in just to make the fued even longer . I think they either at next PPV or will probably have a big match at Summerslam where i hope Bryan will win . I dont think WWE will finish this fued like this . It is the best thing on TV right now and i am enjoying everybit of it .
It would be really stupid of creative if they dont put belt on Bryan . he is the second hottest heel wrestler in WWE now after fatman .

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Why are you trying to feed bryan to Cena . No Bryan is not done . Kane was brought in just to make the fued even longer . I think they either at next PPV or will probably have a big match at Summerslam where i hope Bryan will win . I dont think WWE will finish this fued like this . It is the best thing on TV right now and i am enjoying everybit of it .
It would be really stupid of creative if they dont put belt on Bryan . he is the second hottest heel wrestler in WWE now after fatman .

You don't need to have a belt on you to remain hot property, shit Cena is finally over with the majority of the crowd again, ever since he took a step back form the title picture.

Bryan makes chicken salad out of chickenshit, which means, whatever he is put in, he makes it work.

Irish Mark

Banned
Reaction score

First off, I would have Bryan go over clean against Cena. Even once would be awesome.

I agree the WWE title picture is brilliant but I just think Kane/Punk/AJ are gonna move on to MitB without Bryan.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Bryan won't fade into obscurity, he can easily go into a 1on1 feud with Kane after this Punk feud is done.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
First off, I would have Bryan go over clean against Cena. Even once would be awesome..

Are your dreaming bro ? Bryan over cena and clean !!! you are hoping for a miracle to happen . Even thought i will shit in my pants if this happens , i dont think vince will let this happen.

I think they would drop kane out of fued not bryan since this fued was about punk and bryan . it would be great if Bryan wins the title at summerslam , coz it will give him more notice . Since it is a big PPV . but MITB is next and anything can happen . The thing is no matter what happens , i dont bryan to stick in midcard .

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
It all depends on when Barrett comes back, eventually Daniel Bryan will have to move onto different feuds, and CM Punk will need someone else to feud with.

But if he comes back soon, and seeing as Smackdown is running out of options, Sheamus/Barrett will be the likeliest of options.

I agree the op is assuming a lot for him to be effecting bryan. I mean whose to say he'll even get the push upon return plenty of guys have come back from injury and had to go back through to the top. Not to mention where these people will be who will be champ etc.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't think that Wade Barrett returning will hurt Daniel Bryan's spot in the mainevent. When Barrett does return, surely it will be soon, I hope that he does go after Sheamus because that is the perfect ready made feud for him. The Daniel Bryan/CM Punk feud still has plenty left in the tank and then after that I agree with irish mark's idea that he should feud with Cena. After that he could feud with guys like Christian, Orton, Mysterio, Sin Cara. There are plenty of options left and he definitely won't just disappear when this current storyline finishes.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
What i really tried to say was Bryan chance to become WWE champion , this fued may continue in some sort or fashion for next 2 ppv's but i want to see Bryan as Champ . There are reports that the company nearly put belt on him on NWO but again decision changed last minute and Punk is still the champ . I have no problem with Punk as cham, he is great probably he have the best championship regin in the past 5-6 years . He hardly have a bad match . A true Pro but Putting belt on Bryan means this fued can go even longer . WHich is a WIn-WIn situation . Because untill now we havent seen nothing of this fued . It has the potential to be one of the greatest rivalries ever . But become of the the greatest they have to take AJ and kane out of it .

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think that Bryan can still win the belt from Punk in the next couple of months even if Barrett returns. Barrett will go after the Smackdown World champion Sheamus, not CM Punk. Sheamus doesn't have a long term feud set up whereas Punk does in Bryan so I don't see why WWE wouldn't send Barrett back to Smackdown when he does return.

Irish Mark

Banned
Reaction score
I just don't see Bryan winning the belt in the near future, I don't know why I just don't see it. That's not to say he wont be in major storylines, the guy could work amazing programmes with Cena, Jericho, Christian and Orton but I don't see WWE putting the big one on him until after WM 29