Wilfred

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I fucking hate Aziz :eww:

Bill Burr is the best comic I've seen live. Fucking amazing.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I fucking hate Aziz :eww:

Bill Burr is the best comic I've seen live. Fucking amazing.
I can see why people hate Aziz, the recorded stand-ups he has on Netflix are god awful.. The live show I went to was so much more well presented for some reason and then I watched one on a stream recently and it was pretty epic as well.

Bill Burr rarely comes to Ohio and when he does the tickets are pretty much sold out the first couple days because it's always at one of the smallest comedy venues.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I can see why people hate Aziz, the recorded stand-ups he has on Netflix are god awful.. The live show I went to was so much more well presented for some reason and then I watched one on a stream recently and it was pretty epic as well.

Bill Burr rarely comes to Ohio and when he does the tickets are pretty much sold out the first couple days because it's always at one of the smallest comedy venues.
Whatever you have to pay to see Burr live I highly recommend it. I've never seen a bad set from him as far as his specials go, but live it is another level. His crowd control, timing, everything. He is my comedy idol. I wish I wasn't such a lazy piece of shit and I would start writing again.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Bob Saget actually put on a decent show, idk his act may be kind of tiresome now who knows but I went like 2008 and it was some hella funny ass shit, talking about experiences on coke and what not.
Whatever you have to pay to see Burr live I highly recommend it. I've never seen a bad set from him as far as his specials go, but live it is another level. His crowd control, timing, everything. He is my comedy idol. I wish I wasn't such a lazy piece of shit and I would start writing again.
I tried to get tickets last time no one would scalp them even, I only had upto like $75 to offer haha it was crazy cuz the tickets were only like $34 bucks or something.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sounds like Ohioans know their comedy then. Burr, along with CK IMO, is the best thing going in comedy.